AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Fremantle AFLW Team.
2024 S9 - Fremantle
2025 S10 - Fremantle
2026 S11 - Brisbane
2027 S12 - North Melbourne

Felt bored, so I decided to post this thread given the amount of AFL Men's matches I have watched so far in 2024 which thus far, are mainly about the umps.

Can't see Fremantle making the eight next season so to have them as Premiers is laughable.

I expect Brisbane to start this season as favourites with North Melbourne a close second.
And I would think because Brisbane have a fairly young list, they will be fighting for Premierships in the following 2 or 3 seasons.

Can't see Fremantle making the eight next season so to have them as Premiers is laughable.

I expect Brisbane to start this season as favourites with North Melbourne a close second.
And I would think because Brisbane have a fairly young list, they will be fighting for Premierships in the following 2 or 3 seasons.

It's hard to see one of Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane or North not winning in the next few seasons. Not sure if an other team can beat 2 or 3 of these teams in the same finals series at this stage. If I had to pick a team in an unbiased way, I think Melbourne should be favourites. However, it all depends on the draw, especially double up games, and injuries.

Can see the comp getting tighter with more talent coming through now after Covid and the weird dbl up season.
Unfortunately I think the fixture will have an influence.
North look great when their talls are playing well, if that happens again with Vicki Wall they’re gonna hard to beat.

Tiges
North
Sydney
Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back