New Punt $65m Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

I am sooooo looking forward to the tearing down of that non-heritage listed pile of diseased wood.

It's kind of a similar situation to what North Melbourne went through ~15 years ago. Except the grandstand at Arden Street actually was heritage listed, and they didn't replace it with a single seat... which in turn reminds me of Carlton's fabulous new warehouse.

Definitely puts Richmond's facilities-to-be in perspective. Like wow, they're actually going to increase capacity, and they aren't going to move into the middle of nowhere? Impressive! Something tells me Tiger supporters don't know how lucky they are.

This is the stadiums board, mate.
You are a disgrace. So ignorant of Melbourne's history, you wouldn't know the first thing about architecture or what is culturally significant.
The National Trust did intervene to ask why this was happening.
Melbourne looks s**t because of people like you and your uneducated views.

You are a disgrace. So ignorant of Melbourne's history, you wouldn't know the first thing about architecture or what is culturally significant.
The National Trust did intervene to ask why this was happening.
Melbourne looks s**t because of people like you and your uneducated views.
It sounds like you're upset the crappy old Jack Dyer Stand is being torn down and replaced with a bigger and better Jack Dyer Stand. I repeat: the crappy old Jack Dyer Stand is being torn down and replaced with a bigger and better Jack Dyer Stand.

But that doesn't at all address my response to you, which simply (and correctly) pointed out this is the stadiums board, not the Richmond board (which apparently you were unaware of).

It sounds like you're upset the crappy old Jack Dyer Stand is being torn down and replaced with a bigger and better Jack Dyer Stand. I repeat: the crappy old Jack Dyer Stand is being torn down and replaced with a bigger and better Jack Dyer Stand.

But that doesn't at all address my response to you, which simply (and correctly) pointed out this is the stadiums board, not the Richmond board (which apparently you were unaware of).
I was aware of that, that poster posts on the Richmond board.

I was aware of that, that poster posts on the Richmond board.
Please stop talking about the Richmond board here (this is the stadiums board), thank you.

The thread is about how wonderful the Punt Road Oval redevelopment is going to be.

From this (eww):
pro5.jpg

To this (wow!):
pro4.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back