Mod. Notice New Collingwood Board Mod - Welcome Swooop

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I do that to beez, or did he do it to himself?

How do I fix it if I did it?

Holy crap, poor beez, sorry mate :eek:

It's a self-inflicted invisibility, so rest easy. It just means you can see them when mere users cannot.

You're being far too kind now that you're in the mod squad. More tyranny, pronto.

No, I did it myself so those stalker types leave me alone :p

Bigfooty Membership - it's the best deal in town!

Thank god you're alright beez.

I'm going to bed now before i do any more damage :eek:

Thank you to everyone for your best wishes.

I'm fully aware there's lots of other posters here who would do an excellent job and are very deserving, but i'll give it my best shot and see how it goes.

Thank god you're alright beez.

I'm going to bed now before i do any more damage :eek:

Thank you to everyone for your best wishes.

I'm fully aware there's lots of other posters here who would do an excellent job and are very deserving, but i'll give it my best shot and see how it goes.

wheres the training ?

wheres the OH&S requirements ?

wheres the trade off ?

If I remember correctly, Quicky likes foot rubs, shawthing's partial to a good pizza and Old Spice requires a weekly rendition of Greensleeves.

Luckily Jabsco is gone from the ranks; the less said about his odd and troubling needs, the better.

No, that was Vinnie who liked Greensleeves, I required my doublet to be ironed.

Iksnay on the abscojay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5351a087_8fcb_07b9.gif

Congrats Swooop

Great choice:thumbsu:.... good luck for the times ahead

If I remember correctly, Quicky likes foot rubs, shawthing's partial to a good pizza and Old Spice requires a weekly rendition of Greensleeves.

Luckily Jabsco is gone from the ranks; the less said about his odd and troubling needs, the better.

It took quiet a long time to find a mod who could deliver a pizza whilst it was suitably hot, but I think Swoop is our man.

Congrats Swoop - How did you become a Mod?

This may or may not have been posted when our friend Smiddaz got his name up in lights but the mod job is extremely well paid, and as such extremely hard to get.

There is a wormhole in the bigfooty system, which if found takes you too a website much like seek.

From there Swoop had to fetch my pizza using only his wits to choose the correct flavour (for anyone applying for mod dom in the future it's mexicana.) He then had to give Q ball his foot massage and iron the garments of the Spicey one to a suitable standard.

All the while completiting an extensive IQ test whilst banzhammering millions of simulation trolls.

I have to say I have my doubts about the order he did things because my pizza tasted of feet.

Thanks all you guys.

I spent most of the evening learning some of the stuff and getting an idea of what's involved behind the scenes.

The time, effort, dedication and energy these guys put in, far out...Quicky, ST, Spicey, VV, Jabso, mdc, TRS, smiddaz all past and present, holy hell guys, fantastic effort.

If my posts start getting completely nonsensical (yes, more then usual) you'll know it's done my head in!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back