Rumour New clash strip to be introduced in Rd 24

Remove this Banner Ad

110829_hodge1.jpg

Dont mind that actually. Very white though. Could be a helluva lot worse. Would like to see the boys running around in it before I pass judgement though.

Was always a fan of the old clash strip. Why the change?

Dont mind that actually. Very white though. Could be a helluva lot worse. Would like to see the boys running around in it before I pass judgement though.

Was always a fan of the old clash strip. Why the change?
Old one has a dark back (brown). I believe the AFL was against this due to clashes with certain teams.

Interesting marketing choice of players to model the new kit. Hodgey's the only regular player from last year. Says a lot about our developing list and depth. Good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suck that gut in Hodgey !!!!!!

I would have preferred a brown and Gold V much like the port Adelaide strip on the white Jumper, That Hawk makes us look cheap, its cartoonish, no class nor simplicity.

Hodge looks like a bikie gang member

Not happy about the 'every away game' surely it will clash

Collingwood - calsh
Geelong - clash
Sydney - clash

Richmond melbourne Tiges Blues Bombers - why bother ?

The rest - who cares ?

Saints maybe
Eagles maybe

GWS - actually better
Gold coast - slightly better

We should have stuck out for gold - white is nyahhh

One of the better white jumpers though

We are FREEEEEEEOOOOOOOO..........the FREO oh wait, sorry I thought I saw the Fremantle away strip. Too much fricken white!

Is it asking too much to see my god damn team in the brown and gold!!?!!?!?!?!?!???? FAR OUT.

I can't wait for the inevitable "which team is Hawthorn?" from my 8 year old.

**sigh**

Not bad, makes more sense than the current clash strip.

We should only wear it 3 times a year though (against Eagles, GWS & Gold Coast). We have a great home jumper and we've won all of our 10 flags in it.

Not bad, makes more sense than the current clash strip.

We should only wear it 3 times a year though (against Eagles, GWS & Gold Coast). We have a great home jumper and we've won all of our 10 flags in it.

A (pretty weak) case could be made for it to be worn against Richmond, but that's it.

Looks a lot more like an away strip than the current one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back