Movies & TV Netflix

Remove this Banner Ad

We've been using the US version for about 2 years. I use it on the Apple TV, great combo. Must have fast internet and loads of bandwidth though.

We have cable with 500GB a month, 200GB wasn't cutting it.

Also use HULU and NBA League Pass, so that's a lot of streaming lol.

Just got the Aus version for a free 6months. There isn't much there yet but it seems to be improving by the day

If you guys can get House Of Cards on the Aussie version of Netflix (I suspect you do), watch it. We just binged watched season 1 in like 2 days. Really good series.

If you guys can get House Of Cards on the Aussie version of Netflix (I suspect you do), watch it. We just binged watched season 1 in like 2 days. Really good series.

Is it as good on DVD?

Probably cheaper to get Netflix for a month and watch it then buy 3 DVDs from Jb at $30 a pop.

Probably right, but I've only got the portable net connection so I don't think that'd hold up. I've already got season 1 on a portable drive anyway.

Probably right, but I've only got the portable net connection so I don't think that'd hold up. I've already got season 1 on a portable drive anyway.

Oh yeah, you'd need decent internet. That's a factor most def.

Oh yeah, you'd need decent internet. That's a factor most def.

What else if on Netflix worth watching? Can't do it in the rental place at the moment but I'd like to get a T Box and proper net cable connection. Wondering if it's worth looking at.

What else if on Netflix worth watching? Can't do it in the rental place at the moment but I'd like to get a T Box and proper net cable connection. Wondering if it's worth looking at.

Definitely worth it. Buttloads of stuff to watch. Get the us version if you can be bothered setting it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you go about getting the US version? I just watch the Aus version through my smart TV.

We use Apple tv, set up for the US app store and then use a vpn service like www.unotelly.com. This way we get the full Netflix cat. Also we have Hulu, it has some really good shows. Currently watching The Last Man On Earth, funny as hell Will Forte show.

edit: I also have the NBA sub and use the app through the Apple Tv. Streams ball games really nicely in HD. Makes watching AFL look like minecraft. NBA sub is quite pricey though.

How please?
Phone with Optus was out of contract. Upgraded phone on new contract. Sudden text message.

Also they keep adding stuff. It's getting good.

Ok so I've forgotten my us psn password and also my Netflix password as well as the email password I use for both. Anything I can do as I want to set it up on the ps3 but I need to log in to both.
Can't even change anyone of the passwords, so I can just create a new US psn and then a new Netflix account.

How would I even cancel my subscription in the future? Just get a new credit card? Can't exactly contact any support services either

Last edited:
Get on 'Shameless'. Great show
Couldn't really get into it.

I'm watching Friday Night Lights (Series) and loving it.

Couldn't really get into it.

I'm watching Friday Night Lights (Series) and loving it.
I've only watched the first 2 episodes of Friday Night Lights.

I am now watching Naros. Great show

I have the US version, pretty awesome!

And yeah Narcos is amazing, Netflix has done an amazing job producing its own shows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back