Oppo Camp Nemesis

Remove this Banner Ad

Groupthinkers? Practically the whole of the country have that view, and voted accordingly.

Covid govt should have romped in next election
"Practically the whole of the country" and 52.13% aren't the same thing. I think the reasons for being where we were in the vaccine queue were very poorly explained and communicated by the Morrison Government.

"Practically the whole of the country" and 52.13% aren't the same thing. I think the reasons for being where we were in the vaccine queue were very poorly explained and communicated by the Morrison Government.
Well this is the first I'm hearing of it so I'll have to agree with you there about it being poorly explained and communicated, however the Morrison Government was so demonstrably corrupt and inept that I wouldn't have believed them anyway.

I think some of you were mis led. In the very series in the title there is no doubt. Methinks the two of you are a little contrary here

That was a factor, but you are deflecting from ineptness from the Morrison crew
and the fact that Covid spread around the country like wild fire largely due to firstly Duttons sh*tstain "border forces" ineptitude and secondly NSW then Liberal Governments ineptitude letting any dickwad claim they were "critical" workers like FIFO miners spreading the virus to VIC, SA and WA.

Noo, that is wrong. They were very much asleep at the wheel and caused great hurt to our country.
They screwed the entire Covid thing from the time they allowed the Ruby Princess to remove all their passengers and spread the virus Australia wide.
Had it not been for the National Cabinet then things would have been far worse.
Morrison and his weak cabinet di a load of damage to Australia, during and after the virus.
We need to remember that National Cabinet was only created so Morrison could operate in secret as usual.

National Cabinet being a “cabinet” operated under the standard rules of cabinet confidentiality.

So Morrison could say one thing inside the room, and then whatever he likes outside the room. And nothing can be released to counter him for 20 years.

There was already COAG, but this had way too much transparency for Morrison.

The idea that Morrison created National Cabinet to makes things better is naive at best.

It was just Morrison doing Morrison things as usual. Everything was political.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morrison is clearly a self serving POS, however covid was pretty ****ed for all politicians , he was never going to win with his critics

On the contrary, post COVID, I'm pretty sure all the state Premiers absolutely won landslides (WA left less than a rump in opposition!) People correctly judged who was looking out for them and who was looking out for themselves.

Morrison is clearly a self serving POS, however covid was pretty ****ed for all politicians , he was never going to win with his critics
Nah he only had a couple of key jobs and ****ed them all up - shut the borders - order the vaccine - he was way out of his depth

Nah he only had a couple of key jobs and ****ed them all up - shut the borders - order the vaccine - he was way out of his depth
You wanted him to do all that AND run five ministries at the same time? He's only human.

And neither he should have had a win. He was a self serving lazy as heck Rsole.
Hopefully his sad Rse will be behind bars in the future, he along with more than a few more.

Didn't harm the state governments any.

The beginning of the end for ScoMo IMO wasn't COVID, it was Brittany Higgins.

Without her, you don't have the Women's March, and you don't have ScoMo making tone-deaf comments.

Didn't harm the state governments any.

The beginning of the end for ScoMo IMO wasn't COVID, it was Brittany Higgins.

Without her, you don't have the Women's March, and you don't have ScoMo making tone-deaf comments.
After his miracle election win Morrison basically screwed up everything. Bushfires, Woman, Robodebt, CoVid, Religous Freedoms Bill, backflip on ICAC, Porter, Tudge, Back in Black mugs, bulldozer, ukulele ………

Morrison was a miserable failure. There is absolutely no one defending him. No one.

After his miracle election win Morrison basically screwed up everything. Bushfires, Woman, Robodebt, CoVid, Religous Freedoms Bill, backflip on ICAC, Porter, Tudge, Back in Black mugs, bulldozer, ukulele ………

Morrison was a miserable failure. There is absolutely no one defending him. No one.
Cough...

1708846952737.png

Brandis is a safe bet to come up with an appalling take. George exercising his right to be the village idiot.

The fact that The Age*/SMH have given this disingenuous campaigner a regular column for a few years is a reliable marker of the sharp decline of these newspapers (I prefer to not use the wanky term 'mastheads') over the last decade or so to a standard fast approaching The Australian.

* Independent**. Always.
** Except for when we host a Liberal Party fundraiser.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back