Need new players

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 28, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Redskins,NUFC, Bruins, Rays,Gumbies
Hey guys I have a (now dwindling) group that meets every 2 weeks for RPG goodness.
Im running D+D at the moment with some relative newbies to it. Id love to get another player or 2 so if anyones interested shoot me a PM.
Cheers
GSN

I assume this is Face to Face and in Melb?

If so - being in Adelaide I'm an obvious out.

However, I would probably sign up to a well run PbP type campaign... or possibly could run one.. if the context was right.

yeah mate face to face.
Ive never played PbP before but happy to give it a shot. In the group that meets at my place its D+D but on the other week its at a mates joint and we are playing SLA industries.

What did you have in mind for a PbP?

Currently running this Pathfinder module as PbP

https://carrion-hill.obsidianportal.com/

Not sure I'd choose to use obsidian portal again. After their 'reforge' (site do-over) I've not been impressed with the map capability which has made me resort to roll20.net for a combat map. Using their 'forum' feature to have people post their 'turns'. Has been hard to establish flow at times as its all of our first turn doing this type of game - but we have enjoyed it immensely and learnt the pathfinder ruleset as we've gone. (been a bit ambitious rolling lvl 5 characters though...)

I've seen other sites/forums that use in-line roll features and spoiler sections that seem far better suited to a play by post style game.

Roll20.net does online role playing 'live'. But I like the idea of play by post as peopel can contribute in their own time. One of the hardest things to do is get people together.

I'm a full Newbie but have been interested for a while to give it a try.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back