NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald missing a few Stevenson and they have also signed Ed Barlow ex Sydney and Bulldogs 6 foot 5 another big bugger into the league. How do your mob and the Saints look?

Wedderburn currently up 44-6 good start look hungry
Boort off to a flyer too I see
Thinking now Wyche might get the W haha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tipped nully by 5 but is this really classed as a upset? I’d say 50/50 bulls got the better of them this time round

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon it was. Bulls had a few kids in (who played welll) and regular 2nds players, as a case of new recruits not playing, Hosking's was under a injury cloud, plus Jo's Builder went down with a knee in the 2nd. Nully have been pretty up and about with their recruitment drive in the preseason. Bulls supporters thought they were gonna struggle a bit today. Makes for a great year though!

I reckon it was. Bulls had a few kids in (who played welll) and regular 2nds players, as a case of new recruits not playing, Hosking's was under a injury cloud, plus Jo's Builder went down with a knee in the 2nd. Nully have been pretty up and about with their recruitment drive in the preseason. Bulls supporters thought they were gonna struggle a bit today. Makes for a great year though!
Went for a look and s**t it was good footy. Hard, tough and the Bulls were far too good! Bulls dominance from the centre was a stand out. Big Fella Builder has diagnosed himself with a meniscus (must work in the medical field) so won’t be done for the year. Watch out for the BW Bulls is all I’ve got to say. They were impressive! Few goals leaked at the end probably stopped it from being a 7-8 goal victory.
Couldn’t even get a park inside the Nully oval there was that many there! North Central footy is well and truly alive! One of the best setups at Nully, undercover and on the fence so close to the action, fire cranking for those who needed warmth, tap beer, races on the telly in the background and a bucket of chips or a good Sharps Bakery pie close by. Atmosphere was second to none!
I did notice the amount of Birchip people who hung around for tea after. Mutual respect. Absolutely sensational that’s what it’s all about!

Last edited:
Went for a look and s**t it was good footy. Hard, tough and the Bulls were far too good! Bulls dominance from the centre was a stand out. Big Fella Builder has diagnosed himself with a meniscus (must work in the medical field) so won’t be done for the year. Watch out for the BW Bulls is all I’ve got to say. They were impressive! Few goals leaked at the end probably stopped it from being a 7-8 goal victory.
Couldn’t even get a park inside the Nully oval there was that many there! North Central footy is well and truly alive! One of the best setups at Nully, undercover and on the fence so close to the action, fire cranking for those who needed warmth, tap beer, races on the telly in the background and a bucket of chips or a good Sharps Bakery pie close by. Atmosphere was second to none!
I did notice the amount of Birchip people who hung around for tea after. Mutual respect. Absolutely sensational that’s what it’s all about!
Nully have 6-7 new guys, new coach I reckon it'll take a while to gel, compared to last year when most of the side round 1 won the flag in the golden rivers from the year before

Remove this Banner Ad

Back