NBL 23/24 Season - September 28 tip off

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to see Melbourne fallover like that

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Vickerman is a rolled gold idiot. He made so many horrific coaching decisions across the series and continuously handed momentum back to Tassie.

But fair play to the Jack jumpers, who were actually well coached and took their opportunities when they got them.

I bet he doesn’t get MVP, but when they needed a big bucket to keep in touch McDonald always got it. He didn’t play great today, but was the difference in game 3.

Great series 👍

that last 5 mins was some of the worst basketball i have ever seen. logic and strategy went out of the window by all - horrible defense, some of the worst shot creation you'll ever see.
NCAA Womens would have destroyed both of these teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that last 5 mins was some of the worst basketball i have ever seen. logic and strategy went out of the window by all - horrible defense, some of the worst shot creation you'll ever see.
NCAA Womens would have destroyed both of these teams.
Angel Reese or Caitlin Clark would be MVP.

Great end to the season. Would have loved the Wildcats to be there but the Jackjumpers made the 5 game series what it was. Sort of wish it went to 7 games. Can't wait till next season.

Vickerman is a rolled gold idiot. He made so many horrific coaching decisions across the series and continuously handed momentum back to Tassie.

But fair play to the Jack jumpers, who were actually well coached and took their opportunities when they got them.

I bet he doesn’t get MVP, but when they needed a big bucket to keep in touch McDonald always got it. He didn’t play great today, but was the difference in game 3.

Great series 👍

Yep, was some shocking coaching decisions, the club would almost be better off moving him on. He went away from what worked during the season.

Well done to Tassie, probably first time the State has won anything significant but good timing for the NBL following the AFL team’s announcement and huge uptake of members.

Yep, was some shocking coaching decisions, the club would almost be better off moving him on. He went away from what worked during the season.

Well done to Tassie, probably first time the State has won anything significant but good timing for the NBL following the AFL team’s announcement and huge uptake of members.
Apart from the sheffield shield. Careful Edward your sour grapes are showing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back