Podcast Navy Blue-nis Envy - Why everyone fears and is jealous of the Carlton Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Greatest football club in Australia and up there with Leeds United and New England Patriots as the GOAT historical clubs (from any code)

Most Grand finals and Premierships (Essingtin's 1897 flag doesn't count in my book)
Best designed guernsey by far !
Greatest, most passionate supporters in the league
Best coach in the AFL
Best Captain
Best Full Back
Best player and Full Foward in the league
Best Club President in the league by a mile.
Best Ceo
Best Club Song
Reigning Brownlow and Coleman Medalists
Best Celeb fans (Robbie Williams and Will Smith)
Dave Hughes is Australia's GOAT Comedian
Most multi cultural and non discriminator club in all of world sports

police-lights-cops-reveal-rear-view-mirror-005d823mwm4lknj9.gif

Greatest football club in Australia and up there with Leeds United and New England Patriots as the GOAT historical clubs (from any code)

Most Grand finals and Premierships (Essingtin's 1897 flag doesn't count in my book)
Best coach in the AFL
Best Captain
Best Full Back
Best Ceo
Best Club Song

Had to laugh at the bolded, particularly your comment re historical clubs, I'm nearly as old as the NEP and Leeds wasn't founded until 1919:$ but with all these advantages the flag must be a given for the Blues, would be embarrassing if a prelim is as far as you go, particularly seeing it has been so long since you won anything honestly.

Had to laugh at the bolded, particularly your comment re historical clubs, I'm nearly as old as the NEP and Leeds wasn't founded until 1919:$ but with all these advantages the flag must be a given for the Blues, would be embarrassing if a prelim is as far as you go, particularly seeing it has been so long since you won anything honestly.

Your bitter tears and salty, soiled nappies are noted Post Codes.

Carlton are far superior to Richmond or any other club in Aussie Rules Football and you know it

Wake up and smell the roses Grampa !

Carlton have and in future set the excellence for greatness in Australian Sporting Folklore.

Built upon a multi cultural and open minded and spiritual club base of diverse supporters, players and administrators

images

Saad7MarWeb.png

It's the Year of the Baggers in 2023, we deserve it for being fantastic human beings and loyal passionate supporters.

Victory over the rest of the filth/unworthy peasants in this league will be extremely nourishing

WE ARE CARLTON * THE REST

dropping by to suggest Advance Australia Fair is a pill of gash and Carlton players and supporters Don't deserve to be forced to listen to that crap before our grand final appearance next week

I took a knee last week before last Friday Night's Nation Anthem, no one cared.

Maybe its the Boston sports fan in me calling but the star spangled banner stirs far more emotions me than our own shitty national anthem.

Best coach in the AFL
Best Captain
Best Full Back
Best Ceo
Best Club Song
I'd say you've got that spot on fat fingers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dropping by to suggest Advance Australia Fair is a pill of gash and Carlton players and supporters Don't deserve to be forced to listen to that crap before our grand final appearance next week

I took a knee last week before last Friday Night's Nation Anthem, no one cared.

Maybe its the Boston sports fan in me calling but the star spangled banner stirs far more emotions me than our own shitty national anthem.
You wanna be a Seppo, piss over over there then, fill ya boots. (it also explains a lot)

I'll set up a gofundme to sponsor your (one way) ticket to that dumpster fire of a place. You had a good run.

At least Richmond, Hawks and Geelong flogs waited until winning a flag before stinking up the bay
Sounds like we need more Melbourne flags

Remove this Banner Ad

Back