Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

Should I feel happy about this? McCormack was genuinely boneheaded and I'm glad he's gone

I think Beetrooter is more likely to expose himself and the L/NP as the corrupt sycophants for the mining lobby that they are. Might marginally hurt their vote.
That all depends on newscorp and nein/fairfax

Should I feel happy about this? McCormack was genuinely boneheaded and I'm glad he's gone

I think Beetrooter is more likely to expose himself and the L/NP as the corrupt sycophants for the mining lobby that they are. Might marginally hurt their vote.

It will hurt their vote for sure.

MacCormack was perfect for Morrison. Dumb as a plank useful idiot willing to trot out whatever slogan Morrison asked him to. Just another cog in the Morrison media machine.

Morrison is a snake. He has so many people in his pocket, he has Canavan on the backbench, he has Porter basically gone, Angus Taylor is getting paid so he is happy to play along. But Morrison does not and cannot own Barnaby.

This is going to be fun.

It will hurt their vote for sure.

MacCormack was perfect for Morrison. Dumb as a plank useful idiot willing to trot out whatever slogan Morrison asked him to. Just another cog in the Morrison media machine.

Morrison is a snake. He has so many people in his pocket, he has Canavan on the backbench, he has Porter basically gone, Angus Taylor is getting paid so he is happy to play along. But Morrison does not and cannot own Barnaby.

This is going to be fun.

Canavan won't be on the backbench for much longer. Will be interesting to see who gets the chop and if any junior positions get elevated to cabinet.

Groundhog Neanderthal day. McCormack was an idiot but it's hilarious Barnaby is the 'best' the Nats can get to replace him. Barnaby's mates Bridget McKenzie and even Matt Canavan (if he wants it) are expected to return to cabinet. So back to sports rorts and even a harder line on AGW/climate denialism.

Canavan moved the spill motion - he gets a promotion and the coal jihadists get to control Aussie climate policy

The Nats have never been anything more than the tail wagging the dog. McCormack just didn't wag hard enough. More of Barnaby's antics is exactly what they want, there is no such thing as bad publicity for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being littlecuck or the moron and having to look your fellow politicians in the eye today lol

It's like that mate whose missus ****ed around on hm because he's a bit " beta " - you can't look him in the eye

The Nats have never been anything more than the tail wagging the dog. McCormack just didn't wag hard enough. More of Barnaby's antics is exactly what they want, there is no such thing as bad publicity for them.
And yet enough idiots vote for them despite them phuckcing farmers over shamelessly and handing over the country lock stock and barrel to miners, big foreign ag, and big irrigators, to keep the utterly undeserving Federal Coalition in office when in a sane world they’d never get near the levers of power.

This desperate coalition is the number one factor holding this potentially great country back in jokesville.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back