Nahas ( poll added )

Should Richmond accept a 2nd Round draft pick for Nahas if it is offered.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The salaries of afl players are really skewed these days & if true how a Robin Nahas type of player could possibly be offered $400k for 5 years is bewildering to say the least !!

Travis cloke $1mill ..................... FFS thats a joke , No way near worth that sort of dollars

Then you have a ball magnet & in my opinion a much better player than both, I would take Dayne Beams over Nahas & Cloke
signed today ........ 3 years for 1.1 million

How does that work !
Its quite simple, Beams has put team success over money, Cloke it would appear is after the cash and secondly success.

What if i said that we could get Rioli or Yarran for the pick we get for Nahas - Would that convince you guys

Christopher Yarran (WA – Fwd/Mid)
Height: 183cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 27/04/1994
Recruited from: Perth Football Club

Ben or Willy Rioli
Ben and Willie jr, cousins of Hawthorn's Cyril, were among the best players in the Territory's maiden win against traditional powerhouse Vic Metro.

QLD based.. It'll come out after finals anyway.

Given he's under contract, does this mean he intends to move subject to the club agreeing to the trade, or has the trade been agreed to in principle?

If the latter, you know what we are getting (player, pick)?

I don't know how a Collingwood supporter would know this, but to play along, if it was out of Brisbane and Gold Coast surely it would be GC. Brisbane have a lot of small-medium forwards and I don't think they would offer Nahas a 4 year deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't mind your comedy but, but unfortunately it cannot happen - Nahas signed a 2 year deal last year. GWS cannot pick him up unless we do a regular trade for him (i.e. no compo pick)

Exactly. Comedy. This whole thread is comedy gold.

That was exactly how I treated it. And I don't recall ever mentioning GWS.

Lets just wait & see

Last year there was a bit of interest in nahas at trade time but not from GC or brisbane, But as a previous post mentions i really cant see brisbane being a suiter which leaves gold coast.

If it is gold coast that is interested then we have hit the jackpot -Josh caddy welcome home

Lets just wait & see

Last year there was a bit of interest in nahas at trade time but not from GC or brisbane, But as a previous post mentions i really cant see brisbane being a suiter which leaves gold coast.

If it is gold coast that is interested then we have hit the jackpot -Josh caddy welcome home

If true, which seems dubious, I doubt we'd get a Caddy, Toy perhaps + extra but not Caddy.

GCS will be interesting to watch in trade week, as IIRC they need to prune their list down to a smaller total number.

Exactly. Comedy. This whole thread is comedy gold.

That was exactly how I treated it. And I don't recall ever mentioning GWS.

sorry - typo - meant GC

be interesting to see of the 4x$400k rumour is true - still sounds too high to be true, but ive been wrong too often before to write it off 100%

If true, which seems dubious, I doubt we'd get a Caddy, Toy perhaps + extra but not Caddy.

GCS will be interesting to watch in trade week, as IIRC they need to prune their list down to a smaller total number.
If it is GC that are offering Nahas $400k - That means they really rate him and will want him , even if it means paying overs which is a 2nd year player that wants to go home.

You see there isnt really anything we could offer gc that would sweeten the deal as far as draft picks , they have more than they will use anyway & we cant improve their postition in the draft either.

Nahas - Caddy ............... Im Driving Robin to Carrara & picking up josh on the way back

Nahas ( poll added )

Back