Murray Pitts?

Remove this Banner Ad

O-show

Draftee
Apr 21, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
How's it going?

A bloke by the name of Murray Pitts has rocked up here in Kalgoorlie, WA to play in the Goldfields Football League with the Kalgoorlie City Kangas. Apparently he used to play in the VAFA.

So how does he go, just out of interest?

Thanks! :)

Consistent VAFA rep, may have reoresented them on three or four occasions. Played for Beaumauris, saw him play once in the A Grade rep side despite playing in C Grade and looked a really solid player in defence.

Sure others will be able to help you out, but an absolute gun from all reports and often referred to as one of the best if not the best player in C Grade over the past few seasons. His side lost the GF last year and are now playing B Grade.

So you might have a more than handy one there if its the same bloke I am thinking of

The Late Mail said:
Yeah very good player but does have dodgy knees so you will be lucky to get many games out of him

Thanks for all the info dudes. I'm not too worried about the dodgy knees because he plays for the opposition!

Played his first game for the Kangas on the weekend - lined up in the forward pocket and kicked a couple.

Ciao for now.

Muzz Is A Very Good Mate Of Mine Hope He Is Going Well Up There...all Reports Are Correct About Mp. A Gun Bloke And Footballer....loves A Drink Was At St.kilda When Watson Was Coaching And Didn't Hit It Off So Sat In The Resevers And Played In A Gf And Was There Best Finals Player...then Went To Frankston For 2 Years Then Back With His Mate's All The Best To Him

yddik said:
Muzz Is A Very Good Mate Of Mine Hope He Is Going Well Up There...all Reports Are Correct About Mp. A Gun Bloke And Footballer....loves A Drink Was At St.kilda When Watson Was Coaching And Didn't Hit It Off So Sat In The Resevers And Played In A Gf And Was There Best Finals Player...then Went To Frankston For 2 Years Then Back With His Mate's All The Best To Him[/quo

What is going on with all the capital letters? Possibly the hardest thing I have ever attempted to read.

Muzz Is A Very Good Mate Of Mine Hope He Is Going Well Up There...all Reports Are Correct About Mp. A Gun Bloke And Footballer....loves A Drink Was At St.kilda When Watson Was Coaching And Didn't Hit It Off So Sat In The Resevers And Played In A Gf And Was There Best Finals Player...then Went To Frankston For 2 Years Then Back With His Mate's All The Best To Him
Where's he now yddik?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back