@okeydoke7
Season 26​
Rhodesy Blues
Season 26​
@Tarkyn_24
Season 30​
@Yakker
Season 30​
we inducted mang into here last season, did we have anyone between yak/tarks in him? think we could be due for a legend induction then.

we inducted mang into here last season, did we have anyone between yak/tarks in him? think we could be due for a legend induction then.
I’ll update these posts soon - I’ve been editing dear cats’ posts for the past few seasons, and am due to do so again. Thanks for the reminder.

You have no ide how much fun I had doing this to begin with. Highlight of my Qooty career.

I believe it also sparked the intrigue of Headless to wake from his slumber, which was an added bonus.

You have no ide how much fun I had doing this to begin with. Highlight of my Qooty career.

I believe it also sparked the intrigue of Headless to wake from his slumber, which was an added bonus.
I've always enjoyed the history aspect of the club, and have continued to update that spreadsheet you guys no doubt saw in your time.

I feel like our history thread here continues to be one of the best-curated in the league, which is something you can be proud of.

My god imagine trying to pick a legend induction out of the HoF.

I've always enjoyed the history aspect of the club, and have continued to update that spreadsheet you guys no doubt saw in your time.

I feel like our history thread here continues to be one of the best-curated in the league, which is something you can be proud of.
Proud to be a Dee no matter what. It's more than just an online fantasy thing. We actually have a culture and a soul as a club, and I'm lucky to be part of it.

What was I thinking going to the Gumbies. Twice.

Proud to be a Dee no matter what. It's more than just an online fantasy thing. We actually have a culture and a soul as a club, and I'm lucky to be part of it.

What was I thinking going to the Gumbies. Twice.
don't forgot about your stint at the roys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll update these posts soon - I’ve been editing dear cats’ posts for the past few seasons, and am due to do so again. Thanks for the reminder.
the inclusion of the old thread links superb as well, may go full Headless and like some more random old stuff with it

the inclusion of the old thread links superb as well, may go full Headless and like some more random old stuff with it
That job took me forever. Worth it though. I did a lot of that when we compiled the MBD 30 seasons commemorative thread and had to research our history in depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back