Roast Most hated team in the competition?

Who is the most hated team in AFL

• Adelaide

• Brisbane

• Carlton

• Collingwood

• Essendon

• Fremantle

• Geelong

• Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

• Hawthorn

• Melbourne

• North Melbourne

• Port Adelaide

• Richmond

• Saint Kilda

• Sydney

• West Coast

• Western Bulldogs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

But you must wonder how many times this decade-old wound can be reopened before it is accepted that the Eagles’ 2006 flag is horrendously sullied but not tainted
Read that very clear, VERY CLEAR. You are claiming the Eagles 2006 flag is tainted. Its SULLIED NOT TAINTED! You are using the word taint like its going out of fashion but your quoted comment states otherwise. Maybe get off your mums i-pad and go play out side with the other school kids.

Everyone else dont worry School Holidays are over soon

Read that very clear, VERY CLEAR. You are claiming the Eagles 2006 flag is tainted. Its SULLIED NOT TAINTED! You are using the word taint like its going out of fashion but your quoted comment states otherwise. Maybe get off your mums i-pad and go play out side with the other school kids.

GaMe set and match , you've trapped me again.
Yeah that's a big difference , that makes the 2006* PREMIERSHIP much more credible ... I think you really need to look up the meaning of sullied .... genius.
Im happy to fly over there to 1977 and help you with your current course .. English as a second language...

I'm pretty sure the little shits can post anytime not just school holidays.....

If i had just won a Grand Final i wouldn't be out reciprocating in BF battles trying to justify my team... but that shows the mentality of a sour Tigers fan. Never ****ing happy.. at least Hawks fans held themselves high when they were the comps alpha team.

GaMe set and match , you've trapped me again.
Yeah that's a big difference , that makes the 2006* PREMIERSHIP much more credible ... I think you really need to look up the meaning of sullied .... genius.
Im happy to fly over there to 1977 and help you with your current course .. English as a second language...
Are you off your meds again? Or have you found proof that my team actually cheated to win a flag.

Last edited:
If i had just won a Grand Final i wouldn't be out reciprocating in BF battles trying to justify my team... but that shows the mentality of a sour Tigers fan. Never ******* happy.. at least Hawks fans held themselves high when they were the comps alpha team.
You sound damaged and really bitter. Did a Richmond supporter steal your girlfriend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That the rumor about Higgins’ gf was complete garbage. Not sure why you keep claiming it’s true but I guess there’s not much else to do in Adelaide...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Never claimed that it was true. Still a bit of a touchy subject for the fans i see 😂

I don't genuinely hate any team, because why would I waste my time and energy on something not even worth hating? I don't like Geelong or St Kilda, but i definitely don't hate them.

I don't genuinely hate any team, because why would I waste my time and energy on something not even worth hating? I don't like Geelong or St Kilda, but i definitely don't hate them.

Would a back rub to the smooth sounds of Kenny G change your mind?

Don't hate any team - dislike some supporters.....

Do Like these teams-

Saints
Geelong, Gold Coast
Brisbane Lions
Swans
GWS Giants
WC Eagles
Dockers

9-18 :oops:

Last edited:
Back