Moderators???

Remove this Banner Ad

enzso

Team Captain
Mar 6, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Are there any moderators on these forums and if so, why are there four separate threads on last night's Open Mike?

Wouldn't happen on Whirlpool.

Are there any moderators on these forums and if so, why are there four separate threads on last night's Open Mike?

Instead of whinging press the button.

Instead of whinging press the button.

Incorrect answer Mr Moderator.

Correct answer is, "thanks for the feedback - you're absolutely right. Next time though please use the alert button".

See the difference?

What qualifications do you need to be a moderator - apart from rudeness?

Incorrect answer Mr Moderator.

Correct answer is, "thanks for the feedback - you're absolutely right. Next time though please use the alert button".

See the difference?

What qualifications do you need to be a moderator - apart from rudeness?
incorrect

Such a thread if it had to have been made should of been made on the sugestiions and feedback board

or you could go back to whirlpool

or you could go back to whirlpool

Why is that the first response from people? How about, "yeah, maybe we could learn a thing or two from them"

Go back to "such and such" is just so narrow-minded. I pity you.

Sticking it to the man! Go enzso. I love it when people attempt to shrink the heads of moderators. Most of them are FAR too big for their liking.

I suspect the Mods are human and have a life outside this forum. You would be a lot better off politely bringing this up on the suggestions board, pm-ing one of the Mods in charge of this forum or reporting the threads/posts.

I suspect the Mods are human and have a life outside this forum

Maybe they need a few more then, but thanks for the more constructive response. I didn't realise there was a feedback page - it's a long way to the bottom on the forums list.

I tried reporting the threads but they're still there, I guess it's a non-issue.

Better go back to Whirlpool now.

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back