Mod. Notice Mod Announcement - Farewell Sterge

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright guys, you may have noticed a presence has been missing on the board for a while now and it's probably time to make a little announcement about it.

Sterge has left the moderating team and the board - I'd like to personally thank him (he won't read this but anyway) for the time he gave up to this board. It's not an easy role moderating the board for the biggest team in the land, we troll and we get trolled and it takes a toll on us. He put in a huge amount of hours in the role over a long period of time, I think we took on the role together around the end of 2016, so it was a good 2 years of his time volunteered to this site. As well as moderating the board Sterge volunteered his time to manage the Player Sponsorship for the board as a whole which is something we should all thank him for - me especially because I didn't have to do it :p.

Thank you Sterge, it was great to work with you and it's been a busy time since you left. Thanks for the memories, I hope you come back someday even if it's under a new username.

We will be announcing a new member of the team sometime soon - hopefully in time to help with the insanity that is trade period. We won't be opening the position to expressions of interest this time around but will instead be choosing someone who missed out during the last set of applications. Just waiting for ol' mate Chief to give him his badge.

As a side note - I apologise for any lack of patience I may have at the moment. It's been an extremely challenging period to moderate our great board.

Alright guys, you may have noticed a presence has been missing on the board for a while now and it's probably time to make a little announcement about it.

Sterge has left the moderating team and the board - I'd like to personally thank him (he won't read this but anyway) for the time he gave up to this board. It's not an easy role moderating the board for the biggest team in the land, we troll and we get trolled and it takes a toll on us. He put in a huge amount of hours in the role over a long period of time, I think we took on the role together around the end of 2016, so it was a good 2 years of his time volunteered to this site. As well as moderating the board Sterge volunteered his time to manage the Player Sponsorship for the board as a whole which is something we should all thank him for - me especially because I didn't have to do it :p.

Thank you Sterge, it was great to work with you and it's been a busy time since you left. Thanks for the memories, I hope you come back someday even if it's under a new username.

We will be announcing a new member of the team sometime soon - hopefully in time to help with the insanity that is trade period. We won't be opening the position to expressions of interest this time around but will instead be choosing someone who missed out during the last set of applications. Just waiting for ol' mate Chief to give him his badge.
Aw as said in another thread, I’ll miss Sterge.

Sad to see he’s leaving us. :(

I know it can’t be easy moderating the Richmond board, but I definitely appreciate everything he did for the Richmond board.

Damn thought he had been absent of late.
Hope all is well, can confirm how time consuming the player sponsorship is, if you need help on that front you know where I am.
Bank account is in my name anyway so I’ll be assisting regardless.

Damn thought he had been absent of late.
Hope all is well, can confirm how time consuming the player sponsorship is, if you need help on that front you know where I am.
Bank account is in my name anyway so I’ll be assisting regardless.

Yeah we are trying to figure that out as between Wacky Tiger, prodigy and myself we are hard pressed for time considering our work hours. There is hope that the new kid might take it on. I'll get in touch soon as I imagine we need to start looking at organising next season soon.

Also considering going the route of other boards and looking for a dedicated person that is not a current mod to take on the role. It's a tough one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shazza_ come on down.

Shazza_ come on down.

tenor.gif

Was a good mod I thought.

Shame he has left the board entirely but at rhe end of the day it's the internet not real life and being a mod would wear you down.

Good luck to him

Sad to see Sterge go, he was brilliant around here.

I want to personally thank him for giving me the opportunity to do the podcast, it was a brilliant initiative.

Hope to see him back on the board at some point :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back