Resource Mobbs Medal Write-Up Volunteers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello all,

Just a quick one please, I'm seeking some volunteers to help with some Mobbs Medal write-ups. If you'd be willing to jump in and help out, it would be much appreciated.

Here's how short they essentially are:
Season 36 Round 11

Mount Buller Demons 11.8.74 def Gold City Royals 10.4.64

Fresh off a victory over the Warriors, the Demon resurgence continued as they prevailed in a tight contest over the Gold City Royals. The first quarter was evenly matched, however, five goals in muddy conditions saw the Dees pull ahead at half time. The teams scored 3 goals each and the Royals mounted a late comeback but the Demons ultimately won by 10 points.

@krakouers was the best for the Royals with 22 disposals, @hotchilli was opportunistic while @Yakker was the difference maker in the middle with 20 disposals and 5 tackles.

p.png

Dragons FFC 17.9.111 def Ophidian Old Boys 12.8.80

In Round 11, the Dragons FFC overcame the Ophidian Old Boys with a strong performance from the midfield led by veteran @Ljp86 with 23 disposals and 12 tackles while rookie @King Tenz had an incredible all round game with 29 disposals, 10 marks, 5 tackles and a goal. After an evenly matched first quarter, the second quarter was all Dragons going into half time in front by 23 points. The Old Boys would hit back with 6 goal to 3 quarter to cut the margin to a kick. But the Dragons would assume ascendency in the final quarter and kick out to a 31 point win.

@Mrs Turbo was inspirational in the ruck for the Old Boys with 24 disposals, 16 hitouts and 3 goals.

p.png

Gumbies FFC 7.5.47 wdb Coney Island Warriors 23.11.149

It was a top of the ladder clash at the House of Gumby in Round 11, but the actual game ended up being the ultimate anticlimax as the Coney Island Warriors ran riot from start to finish. The half time margin was 38 points in the Warriors favour with @Ocha905, @pantskyle and @Tonga Bob all dominating possession.

@The Filth Wizard made no mistake from 6 opportunities at goal and the Gumbies checked out in the final quarter as they failed to score while the Warriors kicked 7.5 to take a 55-point third quarter margin to 102 at the final siren.

p.png

Las Vegas Bears 13.6.84 def East Side Phoenix 7.3.45

The Bears hosted the Phoenix in a muddy game in Round 11, @thewizardmelon got the Phoenix off to a flying start kicking the first goal of the game. But that was where the joy ended for the East Side as the they would need to wait 3 full quarters to get another goal. In that time, the Bears kicked 13 consecutive goals to lead by 74 at three quarter time. @RonnieRaven and @Senor M led the way for the Bears in terms of disposals while @Millky95 made 9 tackles.

The Phoenix kicked the last 6 goals of the game in junk time to restore some respectability to a game that really was not close.

If interested in lending a hand and chipping in, it would be much appreciated! Please reach out to me.

Hello all,

Just a quick one please, I'm seeking some volunteers to help with some Mobbs Medal write-ups. If you'd be willing to jump in and help out, it would be much appreciated.

Here's how short they essentially are:

If interested in lending a hand and chipping in, it would be much appreciated! Please reach out to me.

Throw me down for a couple ClarkeM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back