Delisted Mitch White (R)

Remove this Banner Ad

Elevated to the main list for vandenBerg. Will play tomorrow

Surprised. Not sure what he offers over Wagner as a Salem replacement? The limited amount I've seen of him, was a similar type of player.

Still - good on him for sticking with it.

Surprised. Not sure what he offers over Wagner as a Salem replacement? The limited amount I've seen of him, was a similar type of player.

Yeah it seems very surprising. Like this has come from nowhere

Yeah it seems very surprising. Like this has come from nowhere
Saw something about it being a form thing...

Saw something about it being a form thing...
Yeah but our defence is pretty settled, everyone right now is vying for midfield and forward positions

Think I'm alone here but I thought in 2 out of his 3 AFL games he actually showed quite a bit as an intercept player with a nice kick. Not sure how he goes 1 on 1 but I'm happy he gets another chance.

Think I'm alone here but I thought in 2 out of his 3 AFL games he actually showed quite a bit as an intercept player with a nice kick. Not sure how he goes 1 on 1 but I'm happy he gets another chance.
So did I.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me three. He is great one out, a really good intercept mark and a booming kick. Just needs a little self-belief which will only come with opportunity.

Me three. He is great one out, a really good intercept mark and a booming kick. Just needs a little self-belief which will only come with opportunity.
I remember the marking, not so much the kicking.

Is he long for the side with the players we have coming back? Probably not.
Can he contribute in a meaningful way tomorrow night? Abso-freaking-lutely.

Thought he looked like a crap version of Hibberd
Prove me wrong White

Considering the elite footy Hibberd has been playing, a crap version of him wouldn't be to bad :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back