Mininera & District Under 16's

Remove this Banner Ad

he is the stand out player for l/d every week. so if the umpires have there eyes open they would be giving him votes every week. maybe not the full 3 but 1 or 2 every week. tyson osbourne is another league sleeper. northey has a good chance.

fair point will be interesting to c what happens good luck 2 him not sure about tyson osbourne is a bit hit and miss

Havent seen him play but sposed to be a fairly good player!
Won the BOG for the yr9/10 football and he yr 9 so must have a bit of talent!

just woundering what was the go with glen dunk looked like they were playing more under 12s than under 16s where was there team that got them to the finals

We had two kids crook with the flu, two of our players had GF in Hamilton on Sunday and no permit players were available due to the same reason.

All up we only have 18 players of our own of which six are under 12 who have played all year.....but saturday with two crook & two unavailable, we only had 14 for the game.....

Unlike Penshurst who have 22 of their own without permit players we need them to make up a full team.

They will all be back this week onwards, giving us a full list of 23 players.....which includes our 9, 10, 11 & 12yr olds.

We had two kids crook with the flu, two of our players had GF in Hamilton on Sunday and no permit players were available due to the same reason.

All up we only have 18 players of our own of which six are under 12 who have played all year.....but saturday with two crook & two unavailable, we only had 14 for the game.....

Unlike Penshurst who have 22 of their own without permit players we need them to make up a full team.

They will all be back this week onwards, giving us a full list of 23 players.....which includes our 9, 10, 11 & 12yr olds.

thanks for that what is ur team looking like for this weekend

thanks for that what is ur team looking like for this weekend

We have a full list.....but Woorndoo-Mortlake will be tough to beat!

They have a group that is older than ours, and probably do not drop away to five or six 10, 11 or 12 yr olds in their team.

We have 5 top aged kids and of those Will Collins and Brad McDonald will have to play really well.

In saying that we did beat them by a couple of goals back in Rd 13 with a similar list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is the stand out player for l/d every week. so if the umpires have there eyes open they would be giving him votes every week. maybe not the full 3 but 1 or 2 every week. tyson osbourne is another league sleeper. northey has a good chance.

sorry i doubted u mate well picked

I think the pumas were i bit unlucky not to make finals!!!... it's all because of them pussy clubs like penshurst,glen-dunkeld and Worndoo who need pemits to win games and even grand finals... moyston beat 4 of the 5 teams that made finals when they didn't had there right teams in...Listen to this penshurst,glen and warndoo players and supporters "No permits, no penhurst or glen or worndoo!!" Look out next year boys!! moyston only lose 4 players and gaining heaps from ararat already!! so look out!! moyston lose Cal Stevens, Ben Sentori, Dec Adams and Luke Robinson... The league would be much better without permits!!!

I think the pumas were i bit unlucky not to make finals!!!... it's all because of them pussy clubs like penshurst,glen-dunkeld and Worndoo who need pemits to win games and even grand finals... moyston beat 4 of the 5 teams that made finals when they didn't had there right teams in...Listen to this penshurst,glen and warndoo players and supporters "No permits, no penhurst or glen or worndoo!!" Look out next year boys!! moyston only lose 4 players and gaining heaps from ararat already!! so look out!! moyston lose Cal Stevens, Ben Sentori, Dec Adams and Luke Robinson... The league would be much better without permits!!!

So recruiting heaps from Ararat is ok is it....but other clubs getting a few on permit is not.
Get a life whinger.....and learn how to write!
The league without permits would mean a five or six team competition, would you be happy with playing every second week.
Wake up!

So recruiting heaps from Ararat is ok is it....but other clubs getting a few on permit is not.
Get a life whinger.....and learn how to write!
The league without permits would mean a five or six team competition, would you be happy with playing every second week.
Wake up!

mate ya cant type when ya sleeping.
I am writing so i dont need to learn to.
i have a life, probably alot better than yours..
i still have my prime to come while your probably having you mid life crisis:thumbsu:

IMO stupid to go down that track with bloods mr cotch..
he dont back down about the permits that Glen dunkeld use..
i have been there done that and nothing more than a jolly old waste of time ;)

well said bloods, cotch seems to be wanting to stir the pot , he appears happy to bag out on everyone associated with the ararat footy club and as long as moyston benefit then all is ok. moyston were happy to sit back and throw money at every ararat under 17 player from 2007 and will probably do the same again this year. Funny thing is that nearly every player that left ararat to play with moyston this season didn't develop with their football one iota and most are talking of returning in 2009.
Cotch, grow a brain or a heart and start talking on issues that you know about, (that is auskick or little kiddies footy.)

well said bloods, cotch seems to be wanting to stir the pot , he appears happy to bag out on everyone associated with the ararat footy club and as long as moyston benefit then all is ok. moyston were happy to sit back and throw money at every ararat under 17 player from 2007 and will probably do the same again this year. Funny thing is that nearly every player that left ararat to play with moyston this season didn't develop with their football one iota and most are talking of returning in 2009.
Cotch, grow a brain or a heart and start talking on issues that you know about, (that is auskick or little kiddies footy.)

Who are the ones talking of returning to ararat?

woorndoo dont get permits, are you completely mental??
they continuosly get knocked out by teams in finals with permits.
sure its wrong, but you rather play the same teams over and over?
Moyston were a completrely different team the second time they played lismore derri during the year. so stop your whinging.
your just a young bloke trying to make big raps for you and your team.

penshurst will win it because they get the best permits. if there were no permits involved i think worndoo would take it away quite easily

Yea.. ur right Penshurst will probly win bcoz they cant play with there own players. bcoz there pretty average.. other than northy that there only hope.. They have to get permits in so they can actually get some where.. which i think is pretty pathetic.Penshurst take off all there little kids in finals so the can get to the flag.. hav any of u actually stoped to think how they feel? ur Pathetic Penshurst. No permits if that was the rule Lismore Derri would kick arse..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back