Minecraft Minecraft Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief is it possible to add nigelicious to the first server as well, and add me (TheBrownDog16) to the second server as well?

I just want to show him my house and s**t on the first server, then we will play on the second server.

GrantTBM ... granttheblockman has been whitelisted for the older server. The new server has issues preventing login right now so I was unable to do that one. As you are new to Bigfooty, Sixpence has agreed to be guarantor for your conduct.

So if you hate his guts, now you know what to do!

Thank you!

GrantTBM ... granttheblockman has been whitelisted for the older server. The new server has issues preventing login right now so I was unable to do that one. As you are new to Bigfooty, Sixpence has agreed to be guarantor for your conduct.

So if you hate his guts, now you know what to do!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we need a list of players.

Remember we have a couple of juniors on the server so swearing and giant penis statues should be kept to a minimum:

Newbies!
NotoriousMaka (shmoodow's mate) = madman
drawza = drawza
Donkey9000 = Don_Kay
JackMeldrum23 = MitchRobinson12
shmoodow = Squida25
Piemaniac = MagpieJoel
imyourtorpedo = Jarlcorbz
Karusan = DrMike
spacemonkeyy = GoCROWS!
ThaweMan = Dea_Day
Fishbut33 - Wise Guy Sam

hbk619316 = HBK619
Scooter_A = Chief

mullarvey = Mobbenfuhrer
thebrowndog16 = TheBrownDog
alexcollidescope = Mister Carlton
quivorir = Quivorir
vlickmadoodle = vWestCoast
barnzy1 = Barnzy
renderedunsafe = Rendered Unsafe
jabso = Jabso
mattkmarsden = EBIAC
samster42 = @EBIAC's friend
dacheezball = Eth
socks1986 = Dazb86
mirakzul = Hellbourne
lethalwarrior93 = SuperCats9
niximus85 = Nick85
jonty399 = Bartel
engimal = Engimal

Primary school kids:
Skateboarder_H = Chief's son
nacy118 = Chief's son's friend

(Did the above off the top of my head, will fill in the blanks as time permits.)

mescalito27
johnoroy
jonty399
samwise1981
modus20
serenadium
vipertooth
cephalik

prudder
maxy110

pettas
steve_mcgee
mscphoenix
danog

krookz
cfc1244
timmeh23
rhodesy94
mrshanked
trashman29 MMAPride Scott

Hi all,
i've been playing MC for a while, but not bigfooty.
Would love to play on a server. My name is agnome42 (brilliant I know)

Never mind, the newer server is unconnectable at the moment ( fyi Chief ).

I could add you to the older server which is still pre-rabbit ( fyi Chief ), but I think I'm the only one who still plays that server.
Pre Rabbit? What does that mean? On single player I play either version 1.7.10 (full release) or Beta 1.7

Last edited:
So I've added you to the whitelist for that server. It's at 203.33.121.22:25570 .

Feel free to give it a shot.

We play vanilla format (no mods or creative) and the rules are basically being civil and respectful. No griefing, try to clean up areas if you uglify them, and when not at home please close doors behind you. :)

So I've added you to the whitelist for that server. It's at 203.33.121.22:25570 .

Feel free to give it a shot.

We play vanilla format (no mods or creative) and the rules are basically being civil and respectful. No griefing, try to clean up areas if you uglify them, and when not at home please close doors behind you. :)
thanks, I got on the server okay.
I use Xaero's minimap or whatever. Is that counted as cheating?

Yeah prior to the whatever update introduced the rabbits and the 3 new rocks. The old server (which is much more extensive but overall abandoned except for me) is still on that, I think it's 1.7
Haven't abandoned it. Just haven't been on in a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back