Minecraft Minecraft Map

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated route map for The Met

themetk.png

Have added stations recently for Mister Carlton , TheBrownDog , and it seems Eth has been working on the link to HBK619 and onward to Quivorir via Jabso 's minehouse. Jabso maybe you want a link to your desert hut too? Lemme know.

Quiv line should connect to TBD eventually. Also Esgahalen (mine) should eventually extend to Serenadium (who's he on Bigfooty so I can ping?). DarkPhoenix 's may have done a runner due to having all his stuff continually broken, stolen or commandeered, but if he's still around, would like permission from him to run a link from his private DarkPhoenix- Vipertooth line to go out to Bartel -onia.

Bartel I need you to enclose your station, the one main rule here for the subway system is to ensure there is no way for monsters or even neutral animals to get into the lines, it plays havoc. Can you please attend to that? Even a quick house around the stop while waiting for time to complete your larger building would be ok.

Prudder (who's that on Bigfooty, is it Prudster ?) I added a station for you ages ago but you don't seem to have been on for ages.

Chief , eth was running a line from New Crackton to your roundhouse or whatever you call it, seems there are roadworks :D also I am waiting to catch up with you to organise a platform at that station so I can run a line to vWestCoast 's place.

Ok that's about it :) nerdy enough for yers?

Permission granted to join in the private rail, just dont wreck mah place. Ill be around from time to time, just not as much as I used to be, bit disillusioned with the whole thing at the moment.

Permission granted to join in the private rail, just dont wreck mah place. Ill be around from time to time, just not as much as I used to be, bit disillusioned with the whole thing at the moment.
Ok DP well I'll try to be "gentle", sometimes of course I can tunnel through into something and thinkahh s**t that's somebody's awesome pretty thingy ... or at least it was until I put a hole in it. In those cases I fix, and if I can't fix or am unsure how it was meant to be, would contact and explain. But it should be hunky dory at y54.

Currently you can take your rail to viper's, and at his station there's a ladder leading to the public rail.

Added tunnel for line from NewCrackton-Quiv line through to Engimal's place.

The Roundhouse to Egg Palace express line is nearing completion.

Awesome, ok so I just wanna work out how to connect vWestCoast 's place to your station there. Also to see what can happen with the New Crackton-Roundhouse line ( Eth )

The New Crackton-HBK line is complete, while the HBK-Jabso and then the Jabso-Quivorir lines have been dug out but not yet railed.

I'll consider a Quivorir-TheBrownDog line.

I added a little rail to that Quiv line. How are you doing with the redstone turnouts ? Seems to be a little issue there?

Yeah, like the tunnels I've dug around Quivorir's, I need to add rail between NC-Roundhouse.

I haven't worked on the turnouts in a while, but I somewhat know how I need to work it - I think I'll have each rail input into the one main rail into the station, while the output splits up depending on which buttons/levers are pressed.

Nope, haven't been splorin much since that update came in. So must've been someone else.

Will have to check it out. Could do with some NPC's. My sex dungeon is barren (in more ways than one). :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, haven't been splorin much since that update came in. So must've been someone else.

Will have to check it out. Could do with some NPC's. My sex dungeon is barren (in more ways than one). :(

If you need NPC's get 2 minecarts and grab some from my place or Dunera (Mullarvey's Guantanamo Bay) as its easier to use the existing rail system than try and run them there over land.

Also Mobben that map you made of the NW corner, I think my other map overlaps that, I'll check tonight but if it does I'll forward it on.

Brilliant as always, Mobbs.

So that you can add to it, EBIAC and I have at least started to build a town - Stiffwood - on that strip of forest between Rum Valley and the desert east of the Wild West, and it's mostly expanding over onto the bay east of it - i.e the buildings are on the water. :thumbsu:

defoes failed to get enough love for the above map :) open in new tab and magnify ;)
Yeah it is great.

Skatey and I are building a wild west town which we will then populate with villagers from the nearby desert village. Pic in the World thread.

Another update.

For what it's worth - light grey = path, dark grey = bridge, blue = rail, light blue = rail under construction, green = rail being thought about, purple = portal, red = hut.

I've also done zones for each area but I'll leave that for now because the bottom area with people that haven't been on the server's houses and stuff confuses me.

RQx5m.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back