Millewa Football League 2009 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word has it you are playing at werrimull with the new coach??:eek:

He was saying you were playing in Adelaide last year in some league and went forward and kicked a few goals??:thumbsu:

What league and how many games did you play last year??
Played at Flinders Park in Div 2. Didn't play the first half of season because of injury. Played 4 games but then i moved back here just before finals so just a cameo appearance.

Managed to sneak a couple through in my time forward yeah, I have always told coaches i'm a key forward but they never listened!!!!! haha.

Would the man in question be Ryan Tierney?

Yes Ryan Tierney has signed on as coach for the 2010-2011 seasons.:thumbsu:

Huge coo for the pies as quality footballer who is only 27 and has played some good footy in the past and will hopefully bring a fair few with him which will help us no end after another poor year on the field. :thumbsdown:

Watch this space!!!!!!...................:D

Geez guys, with this weeks Grand Final looking like being one of the closest and most evenly fought in years you would expect more chat on here.

I would have thought these 2 teams would hate each other and have a fierce rivalry although when i have watched them the last few times it has been pretty placid, good footy but not fiery at all.

Bambill for mine look the goods on Sat, it gets said all the time that Golly are old and slow but they still put in a good consistent show and i would expect them to stay with the Saints for 2 or three quarters then get over ran.

Hopefully the umpires don't go overboard and start sending blokes off for little stuff, we know they get trigger happy on GF Day in front of a crowd!

Clash of the McDonald medallist in the ruck will be good but Fox is a class above MFL and should take honours easily, too smart and talented around the ground for Robinson.

Ross to get BOG.

Good luck to both teams, clearly the best 2 of the season.

Geez guys, with this weeks Grand Final looking like being one of the closest and most evenly fought in years you would expect more chat on here.

I would have thought these 2 teams would hate each other and have a fierce rivalry although when i have watched them the last few times it has been pretty placid, good footy but not fiery at all.

Bambill for mine look the goods on Sat, it gets said all the time that Golly are old and slow but they still put in a good consistent show and i would expect them to stay with the Saints for 2 or three quarters then get over ran.

Hopefully the umpires don't go overboard and start sending blokes off for little stuff, we know they get trigger happy on GF Day in front of a crowd!

Clash of the McDonald medallist in the ruck will be good but Fox is a class above MFL and should take honours easily, too smart and talented around the ground for Robinson.

Ross to get BOG.

Good luck to both teams, clearly the best 2 of the season.

Fox clearly BOG.

Gol Gol has offered there coaching job to at least 3 diff players i know that Burdett is there 1st choice, J Bell has also been asked though they would prefer to just have him as a player.

Fox clearly BOG.

Gol Gol has offered there coaching job to at least 3 diff players i know that Burdett is there 1st choice, J Bell has also been asked though they would prefer to just have him as a player.
Is Burdett the one that was giving lip to the Mildura U'18's in the 3/4 time break about how ordinary they were?? Knows his stuff :)

any further news on coaching appts for 2010 other than,

Ryan Tierney to the pies
Michael Rolfe @ cardy
Luke Stone going again at nangi

whate are the cash converters upto?

any further news on coaching appts for 2010 other than,
Ryan Tierney to the pies
Michael Rolfe @ cardy
Luke Stone going again at nangi

whate are the cash converters upto?

Heard on the grapevine that Burdett knocked back the Golly job and Tansley Hill may be the coach of the Hawks in 2010.:eek:

Heard on the grapevine that Burdett knocked back the Golly job and Tansley Hill may be the coach of the Hawks in 2010.:eek:
Heard Richard Garlick was offered the job again also.
Pretty sure Bambill is going with Farley next season at this stage, a mate was telling me he is really good at motivating the players and is a popular choice.
Whats going to happen at Meringur will they be holding onto their recruits or with Merbein looking at improving will they return?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Richard Garlick was offered the job again also.
Pretty sure Bambill is going with Farley next season at this stage, a mate was telling me he is really good at motivating the players and is a popular choice.
Whats going to happen at Meringur will they be holding onto their recruits or with Merbein looking at improving will they return?

heard that Tansley Hill might have the job at golly, with richard running the bench.
Longeri to coach the roos.

heard that Tansley Hill might have the job at golly, with richard running the bench.
Longeri to coach the roos.
Wrong Tubbs, Hill won't coach stay tuned for an annoucement this week is what i've heard from a source in the mix, suggesting that Jason Bell will coach them. Your right about Longeri.......

Wrong Tubbs, Hill won't coach stay tuned for an annoucement this week is what i've heard from a source in the mix, suggesting that Jason Bell will coach them. Your right about Longeri.......

Yes Bell has excepted to coach, but the sticking point is that hes told them that he will be pretty much be a non playing coach. Expect to see tom vadge play there next year as well as some of his old RC Teammates.

Yes Bell will coach but expect him to play second half of season after his body has a rest. As usual Gol Gol know what they are doing. No doubt there will be other names to follow. Bell is a big name with drawing power for others to follow. Stay tuned I think!

Surely not! Nothing against him but they would have to look at a more experienced and bigger name coach if they want to progress! Especially if they want to get anywhere near the top two or three teams. Will the roos go after any other merbein boys again this year, J.lo maybe?

Surely not! Nothing against him but they would have to look at a more experienced and bigger name coach if they want to progress! Especially if they want to get anywhere near the top two or three teams. Will the roos go after any other merbein boys again this year, J.lo maybe?
you would think so but i dont think they will have much luck as most of them have signed (j.lo being 1 of them) and want to stick together for the clubs 100th year.

Heard a rumour that Keatchy is leavimg town, i know it comes up every year but apparently a couple of weeks ago was spotted in Wagga talking coin with a club, Anyone confirm this?

Skeeter, are you playing this year? Where? Mite have to come watch if you play against Cardy! Would be interesting!!!!

Heard a rumour that Keatchy is leavimg town, i know it comes up every year but apparently a couple of weeks ago was spotted in Wagga talking coin with a club, Anyone confirm this?

Skeeter, are you playing this year? Where? Mite have to come watch if you play against Cardy! Would be interesting!!!!
Yeah I'll play i reckon, not in great shape but there is plenty of time till the season starts. Hrmm as for playing against Cardy why do you think it will be interesting?

yes keatchy was in wagga talking to some club, there was another player with him also talking to clubs there!

Adam thompson, brad duscher, alfie jennkins to werrimull. Whats going on out at Merbein they cant keep players there for the 100 years of footy, must be something wrong?

Adam thompson, brad duscher, alfie jennkins to werrimull. Whats going on out at Merbein they cant keep players there for the 100 years of footy, must be something wrong?
I don't think you should assume Adam would go to Werrimul just because he has ties out that way. I think that he is a little young to be playing out there anyhow. He could go to side with more of a chance rather than one that needs 7 or 8 players just to catch up to the rest of the league:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back