Millewa Football League 2006 - end of 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Millewa Football League

good to see euston take it up to bambill, wasn't a good start for the saints looking at that scoreline can anyone elaborate? Gee cardy have hit some good form making a meal of werrimul, finals coming up what would you guys want to see from here on in??

good to see euston take it up to bambill, wasn't a good start for the saints looking at that scoreline can anyone elaborate? Gee cardy have hit some good form making a meal of werrimul, finals coming up what would you guys want to see from here on in??

A close contested finals series but only top three can win. Believe that the dark horse will be the bombers but need total committment. Bambill showed they are vulnerable when pressure is applied. Meringur might as well book footy trip for first semi weekend and enjoy, but spose you have to be in it to win it.

A close contested finals series but only top three can win. Believe that the dark horse will be the bombers but need total committment. Bambill showed they are vulnerable when pressure is applied. Meringur might as well book footy trip for first semi weekend and enjoy, but spose you have to be in it to win it.
Haven't come up against Euston yet but bambill and golly certainly great sides, golly just for me so far.

G'day

Sorry this isn't a new thread, but as I have just joined I have to wait for a while before I can do that. Perhaps somebody reading this could create a new thread about some photos of a match I shot that might be of interest to some of the players and their families. The game was between Werrimul and Euston on 31.5.8.

You can check out the photos at www.actionportraits.com.au and there is no obligation.

Thanks for your help, I hope this is of interest. if you know any of the players perhaps you could let them know of the website

Pete:)

60th Anniversary of CFNC
The Cardross Football Netball Club will this year celebrate 60 years. From the pages of the "Cardross Chronicles 1925-2000", a book produced for the 75th anniversary of the school it is stated that the Cardross Football Club was formed in 1948 and competed in the Sunraysia Football League until joining the Millewa Football league. We will be celebrating this milestone on August 30, a home game against Nangiloc and will be contacting as many past football and netball players, members and supporters as we can. Registration brochures detailing the event will soon be available. Any names, postal address and especially email addresses would be most appreciated. Please contact any of the club committee or Dianne on 5024 1141.

well done to Nathan Yates who won the Merringur B+F Dan Smith Runners up well done boys Now lets focus on the finals and show what the Mighty Roos can do

well done to Nathan Yates who won the Merringur B+F Dan Smith Runners up well done boys Now lets focus on the finals and show what the Mighty Roos can do

Are you completely *ed Jake?? What makes you think you have any chance, you must be stoned!!

Oh yeah congrats Yater

Are you completely *ed Jake?? What makes you think you have any chance, you must be stoned!!

Oh yeah congrats Yater

Well any team can win on thday so we will see what happens we will be underdogs but we will try our best any result

hahahaha i agree skeeterman it looks like he is stoned when he is trying to play on a saturday. bong on jake

hahahaha well seeing that i dont smoke drugs thats funny still manage to play good footy however i look so im not to worried

can someone post leading goalkickers pls
PAOLA, MahinoEuston Bombers 89
2.UMBACK, DeanGol Gol Hawks 56
3.MILSOM, BenBambill Saints 50
4.HALL, DavidBambill Saints 39
5.ALLEN, HaydenGol Gol Hawks 35
6.KELLY, JeromeMeringur Kangaroos 30
7.NEYLAND, ShannonEuston Bombers 30
8.GRAY, DamienWerrimull Magpies 29
9.PARKER, BenjaminEuston Bombers 28
10.BUCHANAN, JamieEuston Bombers

PAOLA, MahinoEuston Bombers 89
2.UMBACK, DeanGol Gol Hawks 56
3.MILSOM, BenBambill Saints 50
4.HALL, DavidBambill Saints 39
5.ALLEN, HaydenGol Gol Hawks 35
6.KELLY, JeromeMeringur Kangaroos 30
7.NEYLAND, ShannonEuston Bombers 30
8.GRAY, DamienWerrimull Magpies 29
9.PARKER, BenjaminEuston Bombers 28
10.BUCHANAN, JamieEuston Bombers

I have to say that is a massive effort by a small forward (Mahino) to kick that many goals. I've played against him and watched him and i'd imagine he would have almost that amount in points also.

His goals don't usually come easy either, he doesn't lead out chest mark then goal. He has to put in alot of effort usually.

Well done Mahino and surely a chance for the League Medal with that tally!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well any team can win on thday so we will see what happens we will be underdogs but we will try our best any result

Let's hope u tuck your jumper in2 your jocks so it doesn't blow off like it did earlier in the year.
That was one of the funniest things I have every since on a footy field.
The look on your team mates faces was worth millions!!

Werrimull Magpies 2.4 (16) v Bambill Saints 25.14 (164) Cardross Lions 10.12 (72) v Nangiloc Demons 7.7 (49) Gol Gol Hawks 0.0 (0) v Bye 0.0 (0) Euston Bombers 0.0 (0) v Bye 0.0 (0) Meringur Kangaroos 0.0 (0) v Bye

final ladder for 2008

Bambill Saints 72 267.83
Gol Gol Hawks 64210.42
Euston Bombers 56 181.80
Meringur Kangaroos 40 68.30
Cardross Lions 28 46.13
Nangiloc Demons 24 60.97
Werrimull Magpies 24 46.58

Let's hope u tuck your jumper in2 your jocks so it doesn't blow off like it did earlier in the year.
That was one of the funniest things I have every since on a footy field.
The look on your team mates faces was worth millions!!

Maybe he could borrow a netballers one peice number to stop this from happening? Dont smoke drugs you must have been a punching bag for many a year to get that dazed look on your face:)

bad timing to have 2 finals playing on Father days this year.

I dont know if that was really thought through.
Maybe an oversight for the league

Millewa League First Semi Final:
Euston Bombers 4.5 8.8 15.11 17.13 (115)
Meringur Kangaroos 0.3 1.8, 5.11 11.14 (80)

second semi

Gol Gol Hawks: 2.8, 4.9, 7.11, 10.12 (72)
Bambill Saints 1.1, 6.2. 9.5 10.7 (67).

i've played with the little man and his certainly handy to have in yourside but when at robinvale did not handpass... with 4 players in the top ten of the goal kicking maybe he gave a few off?? But well done mahino on a great year seems robinvale missed out on the flag lets hope our neighbour can bring one home..

i've played with the little man and his certainly handy to have in yourside but when at robinvale did not handpass... with 4 players in the top ten of the goal kicking maybe he gave a few off?? But well done mahino on a great year seems robinvale missed out on the flag lets hope our neighbour can bring one home..

Also hope the Bombers pull it off this year, but think in fighting will take its toll on the outcome on the prelim. If all can just all get along the skys the limit. Need to take it up to Bambill and give them nothing, they are beatable. Gol Gol showed that. What a win!!:thumbsu:. Look Foward to Saturday.

Euston by 3 points

Grand Final
Gol Gol V Euston at The Lake

Go Euston

Just proves money can't by happiness, well done Euston. Good to see two NSW sides in the GF.

I think it will be Gol Gol by a fair way though, the week off for gooly will be a huge help.

Just proves money can't by happiness, well done Euston. Good to see two NSW sides in the GF.

I think it will be Gol Gol by a fair way though, the week off for gooly will be a huge help.

I wouldn't be surprised if Euston pulled this off, they haven't been far away this year and hadn't beaten Bambill until the weekend. They have beaten Gol Gol this season, (although it was the first hit out). It will be close, results this season:

Ist Meeting:

Euston 18.8.116
Gol Gol 14.19.103

2nd

Gol Gol 17.4.106
Euston 11.4.70

3rd

Gol Gol 11.13.79
Euston 9.9.63

Good Luck to both sides this week!

Prediction Euston by 7 points

Status