dropthesirenAcky

Team Captain
Dec 12, 2007
Echuca
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
rabbitoes
Mine was Leo Tenace slotting through his 100th goal for the season against Berrigan causing the crowd to storm the ground ( shades of pluggers 1500th ) shortly after Goober called for water bottle to wash the beer from his eyes .

Re: MFL Moment you'll never forget

Mine was Leo Tenace slotting through his 100th goal for the season against Berrigan causing the crowd to storm the ground ( shades of pluggers 1500th ) shortly after Goober called for water bottle to wash the beer from his eyes .
Mine would have to be playing against Cobram at the G, for premiership points in 2005. Unbelievable experience!! Great to beat them like we did although we should have really belted them had we kicked straight! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Mine is playing in Nathalia's First Grand Final win in 28-29 years in 2005 it was an unbelieveble feeling, the whole town got into the celebrations that lasted a long time. Something that i will never forget even though i only got 2 or 3 touches.

Congupna winning the thirds premiership last
year first time they had won it in 30 years, great feeling to be apart of it!:)

Mentioning The big man Leo watching him kick 15 or 16 goals one day was quite a display triple teamed and kicking something like 8 goals in the last quarter probably one of the most dominant displays I have seen in country football.

my most memorable moment was shaun delamere headbutting byso in the second qualifying final last year...
byso s**t his dacks!!!

No one seems to remeber the headbut Gov. Most people rember that Byso was best on ground in a winning finals team. It would have been hard to see what was really happening with tears in your eyes Gov.

Ringo
the only reason you know who is selling raffle tickets around the grounds is because you spend all day running around the boundary line yellling kick it to me i'm free !!

stop being a sign writer ringo!!:thumbsu:

my most memorable moment was shaun delamere headbutting byso in the second qualifying final last year...
byso s**t his dacks!!!

I'd be sh#tting my dacks to if some bald headed prick decided he was going to plant his melon in the middle of my face. I wouldn't be gloating about it to much Gov as it's one of the weakest, low-down moves going around. Don't you teach them to stand their ground and shape up over at United. Next thing you know, they'll have to pat the players down before going out on the ground! Definitely not something to be gloating about you half wit!:mad:

mine would have to be united v moama 2's granny in i think 2001, beautiful day for footy, no wind, final score 5 goals to 4, classic 2's footy. for half the last quarter the ball was on the wing with smooy williams just jumping on top of the ball, great umpiring aswell, and the pies got up by 5 points.

Ringo
the only reason you know who is selling raffle tickets around the grounds is because you spend all day running around the boundary line yellling kick it to me i'm free !!

stop being a sign writer ringo!!:thumbsu:

Another great moment was celebrating Beaso's 50th 13 yrs ago!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I'd be sh#tting my dacks to if some bald headed prick decided he was going to plant his melon in the middle of my face. I wouldn't be gloating about it to much Gov as it's one of the weakest, low-down moves going around. Don't you teach them to stand their ground and shape up over at United. Next thing you know, they'll have to pat the players down before going out on the ground! Definitely not something to be gloating about you half wit!:mad:

Hawk, Hawk, Hawk, **** me mate not gloating at all, DTS Acky just asked everyone about a moment in MFL you'll never forget and that's one i'll never forget. I agree with you I wouldn't that melon anywhere near me either!!!:eek:
It's an open forum and I can say what ever I want pal, just don' take so personally, don't throw rocks in glass houses, I think I remember one of your blokes (Beast) last year in the two's, king hit one of united's players braking his nose while he wasn't looking, you talk about low down moves that takes the cake at least Shaun was face to face or I should say head to head:D. Having a bit of fun you should try that at Barooga, TOE RAG!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawk, Hawk, Hawk, **** me mate not gloating at all, DTS Acky just asked everyone about a moment in MFL you'll never forget and that's one i'll never forget. I agree with you I wouldn't that melon anywhere near me either!!!:eek:
It's an open forum and I can say what ever I want pal, just don' take so personally, don't throw rocks in glass houses, I think I remember one of your blokes (Beast) last year in the two's, king hit one of united's players braking his nose while he wasn't looking, you talk about low down moves that takes the cake at least Shaun was face to face or I should say head to head:D. Having a bit of fun you should try that at Barooga, TOE RAG!

So if not gloating, why was there the mention of Byso sh#tting his dacks. Fair dinkum, have a hard look at yourself Gov! I agree that what one of our blokes did last year was not called for and definitely NOT something we associate with our club's playing philosophy. Oh sorry Gov. I'll try not to use to bigger words. Might go have your head! The player mentioned was reprimanded at both club and league level. Don't worry Gov, us boys know how to have fun. That's why we had both senior sides make to GF's in 07! We probably just do it differently than what you guys do, pooh jabber!:D

mine would have to be united v moama 2's granny in i think 2001, beautiful day for footy, no wind, final score 5 goals to 4, classic 2's footy. for half the last quarter the ball was on the wing with smooy williams just jumping on top of the ball, great umpiring aswell, and the pies got up by 5 points.

If i'm not mistaken Lou, you were just a ring in looking for a game since Bunnaloo doesn't have a footy side anymore!!!:D And yes it was a good old fashion game of scoobie doo's, the inquirery is still going to see if Smooy did actually sexually penatrate that footy for that last quarter!!!

To be honest lads as creator/captain/god of this thread I have to express my disapointment :( I had hoped for some outlandish storey or atleast drunken misadventures ! I care less for who hit who on the field .Although back and forth between Big hawk and gov sin has been , well confusing :confused: I thought Byso was the Hawk! but I reckon there has been some golden storey's left un said . Moama boys can anyone remember the day that Ryan Eddy was playing a shocker and was dragged for his efforts and then infront of a packed house at motown ripped his jumper off and threw it at the bench and walked home in his footy boots ? I think it might have been around the time Tim Triplett was coaching

hey bunnaloo, is there a chance of a possible reunion match between the loo and bamawm extension or are all the ex players too old now.
might start a thread about it to drum up some interest! will keep you posted...

To be honest lads as creator/captain/god of this thread I have to express my disapointment :( I had hoped for some outlandish storey or atleast drunken misadventures ! I care less for who hit who on the field .Although back and forth between Big hawk and gov sin has been , well confusing :confused: I thought Byso was the Hawk! but I reckon there has been some golden storey's left un said . Moama boys can anyone remember the day that Ryan Eddy was playing a shocker and was dragged for his efforts and then infront of a packed house at motown ripped his jumper off and threw it at the bench and walked home in his footy boots ? I think it might have been around the time Tim Triplett was coaching

Byso isn't the hawk, i reckon it is one of there experienced players who has been at the club awhile and may even have a leauge medal to his name. am i close Big Hawk.

Byso isn't the hawk, i reckon it is one of there experienced players who has been at the club awhile and may even have a leauge medal to his name. am i close Big Hawk.

Ahhhhhh Bystanding!! The mysteries of the world??????? Good effort trying to infer who I might be. I'll take it that you think I'm one Marty Brooks but alas I am not. Keep guessing though!:thumbsu:

If i'm not mistaken Lou, you were just a ring in looking for a game since Bunnaloo doesn't have a footy side anymore!!!:D And yes it was a good old fashion game of scoobie doo's, the inquirery is still going to see if Smooy did actually sexually penatrate that footy for that last quarter!!!

Gov, you have the wrong guy, l had black and white flowing trough my veins, ring in my assss. With turbo henry at the helm, D Powell down back, Jerk Sleazedale floating around on the flank one of the better 2's side assembled, and way too much talent for a bunch of south/east mongals.

hey bunnaloo, is there a chance of a possible reunion match between the loo and bamawm extension or are all the ex players too old now.
might start a thread about it to drum up some interest! will keep you posted...

bandit there is always a chance of a reunion l say, just have to check what Mrs Sinclair has done with the jumpers, and if we have it at BX you will need to get the dobby boys to cut and bail the oval and fill in the rabbit holes like last time.
l will need to get onto Digger Dargan and the Chales Boys, maybe Sheldo, T Jones, J Jones, S Duncan, G Kennaugh, B Kennaugh, G Symons might be keen for a game.

acky, after the momentus GF win it was rumoured that one player may or may not have been fed a laxitive as his tird count for the night was Border, Harvest, Mill. A clean sweep some may say but if you ever laid cable at the mill a clean sweep it was not.

gov gov gov, ur a fool mate! i was pretty close to that incident and have to admit he has a very ordianry looking head!! and if it was coming towards me i'd probly s**t myself too..and if thats ur most memorial moment then u oviously havn't seen alot of football! are u pulling on a senior guernsy this year gov..? and also that birdy fella, is he playing again?

acky, after the momentus GF win it was rumoured that one player may or may not have been fed a laxitive as his tird count for the night was Border, Harvest, Mill. A clean sweep some may say but if you ever laid cable at the mill a clean sweep it was not.

God I hope that was Turbo ! But I imagine that having a medal hanging around the neck you wouldn't care if you had a few extra cacks! Although the trauma of using the Mill cubicles for anything other than hiding from the bikies could have years of anguish attached :D cheers Looey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back