Mod. Notice Membership numbers for tickets- all posters please read the first post

Do you like Ticketmaster?

• Please wait in the queue for option one

• Please wait in the queue for option two

• Please wait in the queue for option three

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I have category 6 seats in the Great Southern Stand. If someone happens to get a Ponsford Stand ticket, and wants to swap. I’m happy to pay more.
Just wondering, when did you receive your email (or if you haven't received it, how do you know the location of them)?

Checked my order on ticketek got Row. GA
Seat/s.755-756 guess its standing after all
If it's like mine that will be the same info that has been on there since you registered for the ballot.
And yeah likewise re: the number (they've been there since I registered)

561984_ddc3a628a0a7d0547c7edf9f88763113.png
Got charged category 6 but i think we are allocated standing so?

Are we searching for customer ID on the ballot list? My 3 emails for different entries have the same ID which I can find on the list that's normal, yeah?
Yep, but if all 3 entries were successful, your ID should appear 3x
(mine appears twice. I only discovered that my 2nd entry had been successful in the end after I checked the list, since the transaction was so late!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Computer technology must be going backward in 2018?
Or they are still using pen and paper instead!
Or it is lunch time in the East?
Or our university cannot produce better programmer to handle (only) 7000 customer id; 15,000 seats allocation.
Common on, a $200 MS Access database can handle this better!!??

Last edited:
Just got the email!!! I'm in baby! Best of luck everyone I hope noone misses out and I'll see you all there making a **** tonne of noise and get this cup back off the mongrels!

If anyone has a double transaction go through, i'd be happy to buy 1 (really happy)

Back