Mod. Notice Membership numbers for tickets- all posters please read the first post

Do you like Ticketmaster?

• Please wait in the queue for option one

• Please wait in the queue for option two

• Please wait in the queue for option three

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news for those who may have given up already. Been checking my bank account periodically and a charge has only just appeared in the last half an hour (4pm WA time). Says $534.11 pending now.

Got my hopes up... I had given up refreshing my bank accounts.

We missed out on 2 x 2 Priority 2 Ballot entries.

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has 2 spare, I would very much appreciate a PM :)

Happy to pay a little overs to cover your time/trouble etc.

Yeah if anybody has any tickets at all, i am after 1, flights are booked so please help a brother out!

Looking to offload 2 packages at cost price!!!

$2,100 per ticket.

Face value.

Give me a message if interested.

Great seats for the big game.

I wish you luck and enjoy the big week.

Mods - if not allowed in thread please delete.

I have also posted this in the other board as well to be honest and transparent.

Thanks

Hi everybody.

I’m chasing 2 tickets as well.

Happy to pay market rates as well.

Thanks.

Anyone have one one spare ticket? Don’t care where, standing room etc.

For a friend who has flights booked and has missed out.

lucky enough to score Standing Room tickets including a Concession - anyone know if an Adult can use the Concession ticket??? Can't imagine them checking at the turnstiles
Wouldn’t think they would but it is a bit of risk. I reckon if they picked it up they would just make you pay the difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still desperately looking, flights are booked. Willing to pay good money $$$

I would love one ticket. Looking pretty tough this year. I went to 2015 Granny. Was pretty easy getting a ticket then. Can't remember it being this hard last time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I know this isn't the thread for it, but I'm desperate.

Looking for 1x AFL GF ticket.

Mad WCE fan, I was at 2015 but didn't bother with a silver membership this year cos I've been travelling around Canada since July 2017 (also didn't think we'd make it...)

Currently in Vancouver but if I can land a ticket I'll fly back for it. Please PM me with serious offers if you've got one to offload, will pay heavy dollars. xo

never seen anyone check for concession at any event ever

worst case, just say that your son/daughter took your ticket and is inside already

The people at the gates will not check your ticket at any point, don't do it in regular season games, certainly won't be doing at the GF when there will be people everywhere.

The people at the gates will not check your ticket at any point, don't do it in regular season games, certainly won't be doing at the GF when there will be people everywhere.
Like I said I doubt they will but that is not true. I live in Melb and a mate has an AFL membership which he doesn’t use all 40 games so from time to time I upgrade on my eagles membership and his AFL when mates come over. Is AFL is a concession and we did get pulled up on it this year at the Blues vs Eagles game at the G and made to upgrade. Being the GF they will just want to get people in the gate though I would thought

Much like the many others in this thread, I would pay good money for a ticket. PM me.

So a friend of mine has his tickets confirmed from ticketek. Anyone else getting confirmations this afternoon?

I don't have a confirmation but in my Ticketek account it says that I have two tickets but the details are vague or I don't know how to read it. All I can understand is GA (general admission) and the seat number. I can't seem to find what section it is in. From what has been debited from my account they are category three tickets.

I don't have a confirmation but in my Ticketek account it says that I have two tickets but the details are vague or I don't know how to read it. All I can understand is GA (general admission) and the seat number. I can't seem to find what section it is in. From what has been debited from my account they are category three tickets.
I have tour tickets of the MCG and it says exactly the same...
MCG Tour = Row GA Seats 15 -18.
GF Tix = Row GA Seats 2386 - 2387

I deleted my post before re this as I think it means nothing.

What number do your seats say?

I have tour tickets of the MCG and it says exactly the same...
MCG Tour = Row GA Seats 15 -18.
GF Tix = Row GA Seats 2386 - 2387

I deleted my post before re this as I think it means nothing.

What number do your seats say?

That's comforting... I think. Mine says GA 1400-1401.

Posters on the Collingwood forum are posting that they have just started receiving their confirmation emails from ticketek. That would make it just after 9.00 their time so we should start expecting them soon.

Back