jordan-gysberts.jpg

%28010610094534%29Aaron_Johnson.jpg

601803-simon-overland.gif

Jared Rivers

jared-rivers.jpg

Simon Overland

couldn't find 2 pics to do it justice, but i definitely see it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was really hoping that we had one of these threads, although now that I remember I'm sure I have seen it before.

I just wanted to showcase this one for fans of Dexter, specifically the first season. It came to me when I went onto www.melbournefc.com.au and saw Lucas Cook's profile picture.

COOK Lucas 246.jpg

tumblr_l0txrsAbkX1qazrvmo1_500.jpg

mm I am now disturbed that the MFC has a TV serial killer/brother of one also playing for them.

Quality look alike.

BTW, love Dexter.

If Lucas Cook is Brian Moser, I'm trying to think who Dexter is. I can't find any Melbourne player who is a good match looks wise, but personality?

We need:

- Caring but socially awkward
- Very intelligent
- Very strong and good in a fight
- Very sneaky
- Not someone you would suspect easily

Colin Garland comes to mind, although I'm not sure how good he would be in a fight.

If Lucas Cook is Brian Moser, I'm trying to think who Dexter is. I can't find any Melbourne player who is a good match looks wise, but personality?

We need:

- Caring but socially awkward
- Very intelligent
- Very strong and good in a fight
- Very sneaky
- Not someone you would suspect easily

Colin Garland comes to mind, although I'm not sure how good he would be in a fight.
Stef Martin on points 2, 3 and 5, and possibly 4, but not sure about 1. Also, he's probably too pretty.

From all reports Garland is one of the most sociable and funny players.

Gee that ain't bad, same head angle, haircut and everything!
If only I could get one without the glasses, but that would require taking a photo of the screen while playing my Champagne Comedy DVDs, rather than a quick google search, so bugger that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back