Meeting between Essendon leaders and Gil at Gil's house

Remove this Banner Ad

CD Xbow

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
FOR THE ABSOLUTELY TRUE MEANING OF THE STRANGE GOINGS ON AT GILS HOUSE SEE POST # 42. LINK
cropped-last_supper3.jpg

The Last Supplement

Gil will be crucified when Essendon won't be able to field a team this season... even though it wasn't under his leadership that all these shenanigans occurred.
I couldn't help myself. It's all SizeMatters fault.

TheLastSupplement2.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome job on the last supper :)

You know, if you look at the original painting, and imagine that they are arguing over the bill, it changes the look of it quite dramatically.
Jesus in center "guys....I brought the wine". The bloke behind him holding up a finger "One breadstick! that's all I had!".

You know, if you look at the original painting, and imagine that they are arguing over the bill, it changes the look of it quite dramatically.
Jesus in center "guys....I brought the wine". The bloke behind him holding up a finger "One breadstick! that's all I had!".
Tanya would've made notes on who ate what, surely.

From L to R: Hardie, Whatley, Robinson, Connolly, Thompson, ???, Hird, Little, Watson, Evans, ??? Charter, Reid.

I don't recognise two of the faces.

the two you haven't recognised are Tania Hird and The Weap. And that's Dank, not Connolly

which one is Dank?

5th from left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gilligan had his American Express Card, you know never need it at home thing. He did say "it was the last supper on me"!

I couldn't help myself. It's all SizeMatters fault.

View attachment 114339

The 3 on the right, "bloody JH, he says he only had two fish, I saw him eat enough to feed a multitude."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back