Roast Medical staff

Remove this Banner Ad

Medical staff went to s**t when we hired a dickhead "sports scientist" who thought he knew more than the club doctor. He should never have survived bringing in Dank.

Did he stay on after that debacle, i thought he was let go. Crickey what a disaster that could have been

Did he stay on after that debacle, i thought he was let go. Crickey what a disaster that could have been
Old doctor left because Misson was effectively promoted above him, replacement doc was in the role when Dank was brought in. New doc takes the fall for the boss and is sacked/resigns.

I knew Viney was going to stuff his foot up - just knew it. Medical staff should have just told Viney "talk to the hand" when he started saying he was right to play. Viney's heroics about coming back early were decisive in what happened. Add to that a clearly not ready Gawn and you have a big part of the problem. I don't know how to apportion the blame between players, coaches and medicos, but I'd have to say we didn't handle those two guys well at all.
At the end of the day, we really don't have the depth on our list to cover the likes of those players. If we are any chance of winning then we needed them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back