Conspiracy Theory Media & Manufactured Consent

Remove this Banner Ad

Editor of major German newspaper says he planted stories for the CIA. He says the corruption of journalists and major news outlets by the CIA is routine, accepted, and widespread, and that journalists who do not comply either cannot get jobs or find their careers cut.

Media Matters is part of a left-wing propaganda machine that wants one thing: to censor and silence everyone who dissents from its narrative.

Media Matters is part of a left-wing propaganda machine that wants one thing: to censor and silence everyone who dissents from its narrative.
Free speech warrior Elon seems to be trying to censor and silence that outlet's right to free speech here.

futurama-philip-j-fry.gif

"I think sometimes people forget that Media Matters was created, shaped and governed for a long time by David Brock, arguably the single most craven, deceitful and amoral scumbag DC politics has ever seen. There was no way for anything decent to be spawned from that rotted root:" Glenn Greenwald Nov 23, 2023.

The guy that used to date Comet Ping Pong owner James Alefantis and is a "Clinton devotee"? :oops:

The current Media Matters 'hoax' supported by evidence and summarised by X Senior Exec and former NBCUniversal, exec vice president of communications, global advertising and partnerships, Joe Benarroch.

1701060117958.png

"I think sometimes people forget that Media Matters was created, shaped and governed for a long time by David Brock, arguably the single most craven, deceitful and amoral scumbag DC politics has ever seen. There was no way for anything decent to be spawned from that rotted root:" Glenn Greenwald Nov 23, 2023.

The guy that used to date Comet Ping Pong owner James Alefantis and is a "Clinton devotee"? :oops:

The current Media Matters 'hoax' supported by evidence and summarised by X Senior Exec and former NBCUniversal, exec vice president of communications, global advertising and partnerships, Joe Benarroch.

View attachment 1861645
I love it how Elon and co. think this is some kinda rebuttal. They are literally just confirming the original report's contention lol

"Hey these guys just made an account and followed nazi-adjacent stuff, then after awhile some ads for big companies appeared next to the nazi stuff"

Umm yep, you got it :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Of course you added that in
James Alefantis wasn't Comet Ping Pong owner?

From the link, looks like they had their photos on cover of Washington Magazine.

David Brock now advising The 65 Project, pushing bar associations to disbar any lawyers who help Republicans in election-related litigation.

Brock told Axios The 65 Project would “not only bring the grievances in the bar complaints, but shame them and make them toxic in their communities and in their firms…You’re threatening their livelihood.”

Manufacturing media consent just a warm up for ... 'arguably the single most craven, deceitful and amoral scumbag DC politics has ever seen."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Alefantis wasn't Comet Ping Pong owner?

From the link, looks like they had their photos on cover of Washington Magazine.

David Brock now advising The 65 Project, pushing bar associations to disbar any lawyers who help Republicans in election-related litigation.

Brock told Axios The 65 Project would “not only bring the grievances in the bar complaints, but shame them and make them toxic in their communities and in their firms…You’re threatening their livelihood.”

Manufacturing media consent just a warm up for ... 'arguably the single most craven, deceitful and amoral scumbag DC politics has ever seen."

I never said he wasn't the owner. Just amusing you felt it necessary to add that detail. More comedy from Bluey.

On the latter; so lawyers knowingly aiding in the fraudulent lawsuits Trump and his ilk try to use to discredit the democratic process should be named and shamed? Sounds fine to me.

I never said he wasn't the owner. Just amusing you felt it necessary to add that detail. More comedy from Bluey.

On the latter; so lawyers knowingly aiding in the fraudulent lawsuits Trump and his ilk try to use to discredit the democratic process should be named and shamed? Sounds fine to me.
Just a fact, but not surprised what you find funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back