Media Gallery - store and display images and videos on BigFooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

brahj not sure what the limit is, but I've just uploaded my current avatar onto the media section (It's 1.2 mb) and clicked "Set as avatar" so it would appear there's a loophole that allows you to set just about anything as you avatar (So long as it's under 10mb)

I am merely a representative for Quivorir

Please direct your information at him.

Living in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne bud, one of the most populated areas in the entire country, and it's also a place the Federal Government has labeled "too much work" and decided to do the easy, cheaper country towns first so when it's time for the election they can boast about how many cities they've hooked up with their sub-par NBN.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my leafy inner north fibre to the premises NBN

brahj not sure what the limit is, but I've just uploaded my current avatar onto the media section (It's 1.2 mb) and clicked "Set as avatar" so it would appear there's a loophole that allows you to set just about anything as you avatar (So long as it's under 10mb)

You know that'll be fixed, right?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Also FYI HaroLad , given your proximity to Melbourne you could well be part of the HFC (Hybrid Fibre Coaxial) Network rather than the copper that everybody else is on and rightfully complaining about.

Your service should be faster than most excluding large businesses and those in new housing estates on FTTP.

Might be worth asking Mum or Dad to chase it up with your provider and seeing if it's something wrong with your lead in cable or infrastructure in the street.

Edit: Sorry Chief.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back