MCDFL Reserves Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that although this years finals series will be as closely contested as any other year that no one cares about the 2's!:mad:

I predict the prelim will be Harcourt v Talbot with that match being to close to call (winner to play Brook)any other thoughts anyone?

It appears that although this years finals series will be as closely contested as any other year that no one cares about the 2's!:mad:

I predict the prelim will be Harcourt v Talbot with that match being to close to call (winner to play Brook)any other thoughts anyone?

Harcourt and Brook are the teams to beat. I think Harcourt will find its way into the Grand Final first and Talbot will play Brook in the prelim. Rovers will be dangerous but I dont rate Trentham. Think they will bow out in straight sets.

Harcourt and Brook are the teams to beat. I think Harcourt will find its way into the Grand Final first and Talbot will play Brook in the prelim. Rovers will be dangerous but I dont rate Trentham. Think they will bow out in straight sets.

Well pretty much wrong in everything i said above. A hamstring injury to Matthew Hull that was sustained in the last round has thrown a spanner in the works for Harcourt. A very important player for them! Trentham were impressive. Talbot v Harcourt will be a tough game for both sides with the winner to go on and play Trentham u would think in the Prelim.

dont rite off trentham just yet with the special comeback of the whale and many others returning to play in the twos , if mick tadd plays in the twos all yr along with his brothers and the big fella in the goal square the trentham boys will go alrite !

just a friendly reminder guys !!
bar the mick tadd thing wasnt far off !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back