Draft Profile Matthew Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Our Barkley contact has said he doesn’t identify as aboriginal so he doesn’t qualify, unfortunately.
Jeez that's a shame for you guys, good news for everyone else. Quaynor, Green and Holt-Fitz all from NGA in one year would've been massive

Jeez that's a shame for you guys, good news for everyone else. Quaynor, Green and Holt-Fitz all from NGA in one year would've been massive
Yeah I think it would have been hard to fit them all in personally because we have Will Kelly as a F/S coming through as well.

Getting really excited for Quaynor and I think LHF will be a later pick or rookie, he’s skinny as a rake.

Yeah I think it would have been hard to fit them all in personally because we have Will Kelly as a F/S coming through as well.

Getting really excited for Quaynor and I think LHF will be a later pick or rookie, he’s skinny as a rake.

I was thinking same thing IF Green was part of the Academey I would think at least 1 would miss out unless we Traded for quite a Few Later Picks

I was thinking same thing IF Green was part of the Academey I would think at least 1 would miss out unless we Traded for quite a Few Later Picks
Can’t really trade for multiple picks to bank for drafting academy kids anymore.

Current rules are teams can only take as many picks to the draft as they have open list spots.

Can’t really trade for multiple picks to bank for drafting academy kids anymore.

Current rules are teams can only take as many picks to the draft as they have open list spots.

Okay. Then I could not see how Collingwood would get all of them unless the get them with Last Pick in National Draft or in Rookie Draft.

At moment Issac be the Only Draft Gurantee for Collingwood in this Draft

Okay. Then I could not see how Collingwood would get all of them unless the get them with Last Pick in National Draft or in Rookie Draft.

At moment Issac be the Only Draft Gurantee for Collingwood in this Draft
Trade future pick/s + lower picks to move higher in the draft.

Or team can go in to deficit on next years picks.

At the end of the day, as long as you don’t go in to deficit on your 2019 first round pick, and you don’t have any 2019 academy or fs kids to worry about, there’s always a way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what happened to this bloke? He isn't on NT Thunder's list this year after playing for them last year.
Last I heard was he was content playing for the spitfires and staying in Tennant Creek, shame as I really liked what he had to offer. May end up working for AFL Barkly with his Dad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back