Martin v Shuey v Hartlett v Ziebell (version 2.0)

Who is better?

• Dustin Martin

Votes: 197 65.9%
  • Luke Shuey

Votes: 53 17.7%
  • Hamish Hartlett

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • Jack Ziebell

Votes: 36 12.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

chaelsonnen

All Australian
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thought this was a great thread, with opinions changing from year-to-year. The orginal thread closing could be a blessing in disguise as it allows people to re-assess and change their vote.
So then, as of 2016. Who do you think will end up becoming the best player?

Last edited:

Martin when firing is clearly better than Ziebell and Hartlett ( I like the way Ziebell goes about it though).

1. Martin
2. Shuey

3. Ziebell
Daylight and more daylight
4. Hartlett

I love Shuey and think he is one of the best goalkicking mids in the comp, but Martin has him covered unfortunately for me, though it is very close. Martin has 130 goals in the last 5 seasons, which is just awesome for a guy that has averaged around 24 disposals a game in that time.
HM to Ziebell; always seems to play well against us and would love someone like him in our team. Has added more goals to his game recently as well.

1. Martin
2. Shuey
3. Ziebell
4. Hartlett

Hartlett has dropped off a bit recently, will hopefully rebound. Either way this is a ripper poll; one of the best and arguments can be made for every player.

Martin, ziebell, raffle the other two.

On form this year ziebell has been best but cutting martin some slack as there are external factors at play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ziebell went back to s**t this week while Martin and Shuey killed it and Hartlett played well.

It's a tough choice between Martin, Ziebell and Shuey. Martins best is best. Ziebell and Shuey are more consistent though and have performed in finals. Ziebell the excellent hard inside mid or Shuey the in/outside mid who if he was a bit better would be first in this poll easily. Depends on team needs between them you'd have to say.

Ill go
1. Shuey
2. Ziebell
3. Martin

Hartlett clearly 4th

Garbage.
Ziebell was good (at least relative to the other players on the ground) and at least in the top 5-8 players on the ground.
Did you watch the game? Half his kicks were backwards the others were hack forwards. His one damaging field kick was pure luck to thomas(?) which resulted in a goal. I usually don't like de but he went at 44 percent. He wasn't even in norths best 5-8. Take a look in their voting on the board, barely gets a mention.

This is probably the dumbest thing I have read on this site.

"If Shuey was better, hed be the best so I'll vote him." :drunk:
A little better which would put him in with the elite inside outside mids in the comp which there are probably only 2 or 3

i'll let the autocorrect go this time.

1. Martin
2. Siebel
3. Shush
4. Hartlett
:p

Back