Roast Margettes gotta go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Margs was the best out of them today. Which is saying something..
He started in the middle of the ground and then seemed to get demoted at quarter or half time. The umpiring supervisor seemed to be working overtime at the breaks. Umpires were not the reason we got smacked but the way they tried to even up the count in the final quarter just felt dodgy as.

yeah 19 was the one who gave the Cerra HTB and I think the in the back which gave I.hill his first goal

Yep and the invisible free to Cameron just after the I.Hill against Ryan in the giants 50, he was also the controlling umpire that didn’t pay holding the ball for us on our goal line in the last, he was about 10m away and had a perfect view of it

The Giants were the better team but the umpires had a massive impact early. Pretty sure the count was 8-1 free kicks to GWS at one stage.

They also seem to pluck them out against Darcy but then he doesn't get paid the soft ones. At the first centre bounce of the game both ruckmen misjudged the bounce and met in the middle before the ball was within reach but for some reason that was Darcy's fault.

The Giants were the better team but the umpires had a massive impact early. Pretty sure the count was 8-1 free kicks to GWS at one stage.

They also seem to pluck them out against Darcy but then he doesn't get paid the soft ones. At the first centre bounce of the game both ruckmen misjudged the bounce and met in the middle before the ball was within reach but for some reason that was Darcy's fault.

And Mumford ran under the ball later in the game and both missed it, play on.

He started in the middle of the ground and then seemed to get demoted at quarter or half time. The umpiring supervisor seemed to be working overtime at the breaks. Umpires were not the reason we got smacked but the way they tried to even up the count in the final quarter just felt dodgy as.
I find it a difficult concept that they actually have a supervisor

Yep and the invisible free to Cameron just after the I.Hill against Ryan in the giants 50, he was also the controlling umpire that didn’t pay holding the ball for us on our goal line in the last, he was about 10m away and had a perfect view of it
I didn’t think that goal line one was a free kick. He fended off but did get a boot to the ball.

They missed the most obvious HTB of the game - which came seconds before that invisible free kick to Jeremy Cameron. I think it was Coniglio or someone for GWS just inside the square that when tackled dropped the ball - no effective disposal was picked up by another GWS player who kicked to the contest that was deemed a Cameron Free Kick. That was when I left the game for a bit to do some gardening.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back