Mandatory Vaccinations And Medical Exemptions

Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What??? Who's said anything about vaccination causing heart attacks? Surely not? I would hope not. If it were the case, we'd all be *, and living with a cloud of doubt all the time.

It can't be covid that's causing more heart attacks, as it's gone. This is why there are no restrictions anymore, mandates and mask wearing.

It can't be covid that's causing more heart attacks, as it's gone.

Yes it can, and that's likely the exact cause of the increase (and no, COVID is not 'gone').

Scientists have literally shown a direct link between COVID and heart attacks. All viruses have a tendency to create secondary health problems such as viral myocarditis, and COVID is no different:

Viral infections are a leading cause of myocarditis and pericarditis worldwide, conditions that frequently coexist. Myocarditis and pericarditis were some of the early comorbidities associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19. Many epidemiologic studies have been conducted since that time concluding that SARS-CoV-2 increased the incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis at least 15× over pre-COVID levels although the condition remains rare. The incidence of myocarditis pre-COVID was reported at 1 to 10 cases/100 000 individuals and with COVID ranging from 150 to 4000 cases/100 000 individuals.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.123.321878

Get COVID, and you often get a weakened heart to go along with it (thanks to Pericarditis or Myocarditis).

If you're curious, the Pfizer vaccine could also (in rare situations) trigger myocarditis (on account of using a similar mechanism of action as the virus).

But the uptick in deaths caused by heart disease (and also dementia) post COVID are almost certainly due to the fact viral conditions (like COVID) exacerbate and aggravate both medical conditions (Dementia and Heart disease) and there is a growing scientific consensus that shows 'Long COVID' is killing more people than we realize, and is likely responsible for the increase in excess deaths (along with COVID itself).

Yet covid "was out of control" 😂.

Its all over now, i dont know why anyone still discusses it but had to point this out. Absurd take

The only absurd take is yours, it's not at all confusing or a mystery why the measures used to limit or reverse the spread of a far more transmissible virus would see less transmissible ones basically eradicated.

I reckon you'd find normal colds and gastro were also pretty non-existent for the vast majority (who don't have small children at childcare) as well.

Listen to this nonsense from these cookers, we all know there is no relationship between the jab and heart problems. That's just conspiracy crazy talk;

"Authorized or approved mRNA COVID-19 vaccines show increased risks of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart), particularly within the first week following vaccination. For COMIRNATY, the observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms after receiving the vaccine, particularly during the 2 weeks after receiving a dose of the vaccine:
chest pain
shortness of breath
feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart".

These Pfizer people are crazy I tell ya! It's not the jab! No way.

Pfizer quietly changed their product "safety" information for the vax last Friday. From their official website......

Do you think when the next pandemic occurs and vaccinations are mandatory again, that Cal Wilson's family will take them?

They should but I don't think they will.

I was supposed to see Tina Arena play on Thursday night, but she cancelled during the week due to a health issue. She's never cancelled a show ever. I hope there's nothing suss about it.

Do you think when the next pandemic occurs and vaccinations are mandatory again, that Cal Wilson's family will take them?

I was supposed to see Tina Arena play on Thursday night, but she cancelled during the week due to a health issue. She's never cancelled a show ever. I hope there's nothing suss about it.
What are you suggesting

I sprained my ankle two weeks ago - I'd like some research on how the vaccines affects balance. And had a fight with my wife - what about emotional regulation. And didn't win Tattslotto - what about luck?

I sprained my ankle two weeks ago - I'd like some research on how the vaccines affects balance. And had a fight with my wife - what about emotional regulation. And didn't win Tattslotto - what about luck?
I'm a bit bald - I am sure that was the vaccine!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s definitely something suss about paying money to see Tina Arena.

There's no chance we get vaccine mandates again due to a pandemic. Tables have turned enough where there will be enough pushback and hesitancy. Lot of us saw it coming but mainstream only realised when the million+ cases of heart issues were reported globally. At least some of us keep our unvaccinated badge of honor.

There's no chance we get vaccine mandates again due to a pandemic. Tables have turned enough where there will be enough pushback and hesitancy. Lot of us saw it coming but mainstream only realised when the million+ cases of heart issues were reported globally. At least some of us keep our unvaccinated badge of honor.
Lol

million+ cases of heart issues were reported globally
You mean after the pandemic in which a virus that CAUSES INTERNAL ORGAN DAMAGE was spread to billions of people?????

50 cent laughing GIF

Does those “millions” include all the suicide and car accident victims that antivaxxers were claiming died of heart disease?

Which wasn't definitively prevented by the vaccine, especially because they have little to no effect on different strains.

The vaccine had some limited efficacy in preventing infection. You're less likely to get infected with each exposure if you're vaccinated as opposed to if you're not. Eventually you will get it.

However, it had significant efficacy in reducing the virulence of the virus when you do get infected. If you're vaccinated you have milder symptoms, less chance of needing hospitalization, and reduced odds of death.

Being vaccinated also results in the virus not wreaking the same havoc on your body than it would have done if you were unvaccinated, leaving you in better health after your infection, than you would be if you were unvaccinated.

1645 articles were screened but no randomised controlled trials were found. 16 observational studies from five countries (USA, UK, France, Italy, and the Netherlands) were identified that reported on 614 392 patients... 12 studies reported data on vaccination before infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and 10 showed a significant reduction in the incidence of long covid [correlating to vaccination status].
Effect of covid-19 vaccination on long covid: systematic review | BMJ Medicine

And:

More evidence has emerged suggesting people who are unvaccinated are at higher risk of ongoing COVID-19 symptoms 28 or more days after infection. The finding is based on a US cohort study of 1832 adults, published in JAMA Network, which examined factors associated with persistent post-COVID-19 symptoms, and how the associated medical presentations for these symptoms change over time.

The researchers discovered that while COVID-19 is associated with increased medical presentations in the six months post-infection, being vaccinated against the disease may lower the risk of long-term symptoms.

newsGP - Does vaccination reduce long COVID risk?

mainstream only realized when the million+ cases of heart issues were reported globally.

Heart issues caused by the virus.

You know; the same virus you decided not to get vaccinated for.

Back