Votes: 21 44.7%
  • I have suggestions - read below

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My input.

To many obvious troll threads are just allowed to get to 10 plus pages of shit. Why i have no idea, as when you respond you get infracted. Perfect example would be the "Richmond a house of cards thread". That was just a blatant troll piece, debunked early on but was allowed to continue. What even made it more horrendous was that when "Essendon a house of cards thread" was made in rebuttal, it was deleted and fraction issued.

Bottom line. There seems to be a clear double standard on the main board.

My input.

To many obvious troll threads are just allowed to get to 10 plus pages of shit. Why i have no idea, as when you respond you get infracted. Perfect example would be the "Richmond a house of cards thread". That was just a blatant troll piece, debunked early on but was allowed to continue. What even made it more horrendous was that when "Essendon a house of cards thread" was made in rebuttal, it was deleted and fraction issued.

Well there's your answer in your own post, why should a thread that was so obviously only made to bait a set of supporters and not to actually have a proper discussion be allowed to stay?

My input.

Think the same with the Bartel diving thread. Yes there totally is going to be discussion on the issue and his reply no questions. What is confusing is when the opening post is 'lol' and the forums rules specificially state that these types of replies are banned.

Same goes with the replies like the use of gifs on the mainboard to illustrate their troll comments which were also banned but haven't been deleted in the same thread.

Maybe Doss could explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back