Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

2 of the 5 charges have an offence date of 'somewhere between 2000 and 2006'. That, at least for me, begs the question .....if you don't even know the year it happened then what is the matter doing in court?.....you know something to do with reasonable doubt.

They don't expect to get convictions on 2 of the 5 charges, theyt're trying it on. It's video evidence of sexual assaults and torture of this far, unidentified women.

I don't believe Maddie was crying for 75 minutes straight, no kid cries for that long. If it's after bedtime, they've cried themselves back to sleep after ten minutes.
When we were parents of babies; controlled crying was all the go; it was agonising but we believed in the research. No sound ear buds in those days.

When we were parents of babies; controlled crying was all the go; it was agonising but we believed in the research. No sound ear buds in those days.
Controlled crying is not leaving a kid crying for 75 minutes straight. It is progressively extending the period between interventions, starting with about two to three minutes, and gradually increasing so that the child learns to self-soothe. 75 minutes is not 'controlled crying', it's the old fashioned "Let them cry it out" (no control).

So cunning. Brueckner is wise to identification markers which are looked for by investigators in images and video of child abuse.

"When Brueckner was examined during his current imprisonment they found a scar where the birthmark should have been. They then went back through the records and found a body scan of Brueckner done by German investigators. Crucially, photos of his entire body were taken and at that time he had a significant birthmark on his left upper thigh at hip level."

This isn’t the first time the rapist is accused of having had surgery to alter his appearance. It was previously said that Brueckner had spent £7,500 to have his jaw reset and four teeth straightened. Allegedly this was done just months after the British youngster went missing. The trial continues.

So cunning. Brueckner is wise to identification markers which are looked for by investigators in images and video of child abuse.

"When Brueckner was examined during his current imprisonment they found a scar where the birthmark should have been. They then went back through the records and found a body scan of Brueckner done by German investigators. Crucially, photos of his entire body were taken and at that time he had a significant birthmark on his left upper thigh at hip level."

This isn’t the first time the rapist is accused of having had surgery to alter his appearance. It was previously said that Brueckner had spent £7,500 to have his jaw reset and four teeth straightened. Allegedly this was done just months after the British youngster went missing. The trial continues.

My overly cynical corollary to this inference is that every person who has elective cosmetic surgery must also thereby a serial molester / killer.

Yeah maybe it's rat cunning. Or maybe he is just vain and wants to look good?

My overly cynical corollary to this inference is that every person who has elective cosmetic surgery must also thereby a serial molester / killer.

Yeah maybe it's rat cunning. Or maybe he is just vain and wants to look good?

He had a nasty overbite. Yes he would want to fix that you'd assume. One of his alleged burglaries was a windfall where he allegedly pocketed 100,000 Euros in Nov 2007. So I'm suspecting that was when he bought his mobile home and had the operation. It can't be incriminating for a crime..the link is too vague. As for a birthmark I can't even conceive how a scan (I assume ultrasound) would detect the original birthmark appearance at all. One type birthmark carries a propensity for melanoma skin cancer so it's possible it was cut out for that reason and that was why there was a scan of it to determine depth.

Good ol Wolters still peddling his BS.

Whoops sorry photos

Last edited:
I can't even conceive how a scan (I assume ultrasound) would detect the original birthmark appearance at all.

I don't know why they called it a scan, when quite clearly it was photos of his body as per the article, very weirdly worded;

Crucially, photos of his entire body were taken and at that time he had a significant birthmark on his left upper thigh at hip level."

Wouldn't put it past someone who was committing regular crimes to get an obvious birthmark removed after having been photographed by authorities, knowing that for future offences if there was a birthmark they'd go back through files to find someone who matches.

Brueckner took video of his attacks, this with Wolters adamancy that Madeleine is dead makes me think he has video of Maddie. I can understand why he wouldn't want to confirm it at this stage.

I've looked at every single interview report and video of Wolters to try and assess what he might have as evidence. He has this habit of occasionally giving hints. In one he denied it was video evidence. Short of revisiting each and every occasion again I can't provide link, sorry. He has also said there is no DNA evidence either. Yet he maintains he is certain.

I'm starting to think that the entirety of his case is around online chatter about abducting a child, and his "confession" to a friend which isn't really a confession at all. There is also the 32 minute call he says happened at PDL immediately prior to MM going missing which he says was incriminating.

This is the evidence refuting the phone pings and that they were with CB. It's argued that the phone was actually used by another person not CB. It's been previously claimed in 2020 in media reports that the 32 min call was with Nicole Ferlingher ( who it's been said was his lover in 2007). It's also been alleged that NF was CBs accomplice in the burglary in Nov 2007 that netted 100,000 Euros. She was a baby sitter for a couple who had their suitcase stolen. It's alleged that she rang CB to have him come and burgle the home knowing that the money was there.

Wolters (the German prosecutor) has stated that NF is solely a witness not an accomplice though he has suggested that charges MAY arise for her alleged involvement in that burglary. It seems likely that he is using it as leverage to garner her co-operation.

Here is a report regarding court testimony on CBs alleged rape of Hazel Behan. It discusses detail of the ordeal. It also raises the allegation that legal privileged discussions between CB and legal counsel were illegally wiretapped

Last edited:
Both Helge Busching and Hazel Behan are in witness protection..What on earth does Wolters think is involved here? Organized crime opposition to a rape?

Very strange behaviour

Links to organised crime, human trafficking and paedophile rings. Completely understandable with Germany well positioned in law to investigate and prosecute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Links to organised crime, human trafficking and paedophile rings. Completely understandable with Germany well positioned in law to investigate and prosecute.

Hazel Behan allegedly is a rape victim and has no link to any organized crime. She isn't even allowed to see her own husband. Wtf?

Sounds to me like Wolters is using the system to cover her attendance costs.

This was flagged months back as well.

I was referring more generally to links to organised crime, I believe Brueckner has those links which might make this rape victim more vulnerable.

I was referring more generally to links to organised crime, I believe Brueckner has those links which might make this rape victim more vulnerable.

From the article it appears the police are wanting to protect those providing evidence, presumably so they're not subject to any threats that might impact their testimony, or ability to provide that testimony.

I don't see how ARB has made the leap to it all being a sham to pay for the costs of witnesses to attend a trial. Such a thing isn't mentioned anywhere, though I haven't plumbed the depths of reddit to see what they think of it all.

This is a report which states clearly a quote from Wolters that "they don't have video of an act or a picture of dead body with brueckner. We wouldn't have to make an appeal if we did. What we have is circumstantial"

I would add that if there was any legitimate picture of MM dead and in his possession then there is only one way he could get that and it isn't circumstantial.

There are also a myriad of reports where the friends and associates complain that Wolters repeatedly gets them to complete the same sets of questions in the hope something new arises. Throw in the disputes evidence around Who was on that phone AND where it was pinged and the case is weak at best.

That's before you even get to the credibility of alibis which may exist.

Last edited:

This is a report which states clearly a quote from Wolters that "they don't have video of an act or a picture of dead body with brueckner. We wouldn't have to make an appeal if we did. What we have is circumstantial"

I would add that if there was any legitimate picture of MM dead and in his possession then there is only one way he could get that and it isn't circumstantial.

There are also a myriad of reports where the friends and associates complain that Wolters repeatedly gets them to complete the same sets of questions in the hope something new arises. Throw in the disputes evidence around Who was on that phone AND where it was pinged and the case is weak at best.

That's before you even get to the credibility of alibis which may exist.

Wolters also says in that generally somewhat dubious press article, that he also cannot say what evidence he has to be so sure Maddie is dead and that Brueckner killed her.

A picture of Maddie after she was abducted even if it was in Brueckner's possession or linked to him, could be circumstantial if they can't prove he took it or where it originated from.

A picture of Maddie after she was abducted even if it was in Brueckner's possession or linked to him, could be circumstantial if they can't prove he took it or where it originated from.

Exactly; Brueckner in the photo with the dead body is pretty iron clad.

Brueckner being in possession of a photo of a dead body is circumstantial. It would rely on other evidence (like the EXIF data matching photos he is in) to meet the evidentiary threshold.

Otherwise he could just say he downloaded it from the dark web or wherever they do these things.

Wolters also says in that generally somewhat dubious press article, that he also cannot say what evidence he has to be so sure Maddie is dead and that Brueckner killed her.

He has no body. No DNA. No forensic thread evidence. No video of an act..No picture of her dead with brueckner..No finger prints in unit..His analysis of phone ping data is disputed. It's even disputed if the phone was in CB possession..There has been an albi offered and that young woman said his behaviour wasn't unusual or aberrant They haven't even interviewed CB yet!!!!

But with luck he may be able to match soil samples from the reservoir with CB van to be able to say he was in both!!!! Oh and he changed registration of his old jaguar to Germany in landlords name.....the culmination of 4 years hard work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back