Gaming Madden 24

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess cross play is this years PR buzz word to make people forget its the same game as the past 5 years with miniscule QoL updates.

Skip again. And might won't buy again till they make some real changes. Hopefully NCAA does make it next year and can recapture the fun of the old NCAA games

I guess cross play is this years PR buzz word to make people forget its the same game as the past 5 years with miniscule QoL updates.

Skip again. And might won't buy again till they make some real changes. Hopefully NCAA does make it next year and can recapture the fun of the old NCAA games
The next gen M23 is a different game to the old gen M23

Finally look like they have fixed OL blocking too bad its too late for me. Not buying madden for first 20 years+. It always disappoints and i have enough of that with 49ers and Dockers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re good changes to franchise but will they be in the game from the start or will it be a patch like they did for scouting a couple of months after launch.

Yeah looks really good

Mortal Kombat releasing a movie with their game is one of my favourite parts now, I look forward to that nearly as much as the game.

Some positive stuff, looks like there will be a bunch of commissioner tweaks that can be made, the not least of which is being able to turn off depth chart recording which used to drive me spare.

Anyway, I know the hate here is strong but I'm liking what I'm hearing so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back