News Luke Ball

Remove this Banner Ad

But it would hurt our Leadership in the Players Group? can we afford to take that hit?

That is one aspect that the club will consider. Personally I hope he is re-signed but if the decision is made to cut him then I will understand. The course that we are on was always going to take more than one year and the priority has to be the young players coming through.

That is one aspect that the club will consider. Personally I hope he is re-signed but if the decision is made to cut him then I will understand. The course that we are on was always going to take more than one year and the priority has to be the young players coming through.

Agree - I can see a reason why we would not Re-Sign him. Just had to look at last off-season

He can play as a forward flanker pinch hitting in the midfield. His clearance work and defensive work in our forward line will net us some much needed goals.

Luke ball and Eddie out for Camplin and who?

Open Mike. Luke Ball.
Just excellent footy TV.
Didn't know that his 2009 GF appearance for the Saints was 22 possies, 7 tackles from only 48% game time.
Had old Ross the boss rated Luke and played him 75% of the game they may very well have had cup #2.
No wonder he wanted out.
Yeah pretty sure it was a big driver behind him coming to us, but also Ross being pigheaded about how he valued Ball (after benching him for much of the GF) led to Ball coming to us relatively cheaply through the National Draft rather than costing us a first-rounder in trade, which he was undoubtedly worth.

Open Mike. Luke Ball.
Just excellent footy TV.
Didn't know that his 2009 GF appearance for the Saints was 22 possies, 7 tackles from only 48% game time.
Had old Ross the boss rated Luke and played him 75% of the game they may very well have had cup #2.
No wonder he wanted out.

Me neither. What the hell? That’s a great performance. Silly Lyon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A first ruck and a contested ball beast in the one off season. What a coup that was

Love Ball , dont think there is anyone else apart from Pendles that shows such as much class on and off the field. Seems like a genuine top bloke

Baffles me how Lyon could have been so not for him ? From memory , even riewoldts attitude towards ball in a presser was stange

Would love to have someone look at me the way that I look at Luke.

staring seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back