Delisted Lukas Markovic (#947)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've nothing against Marko personally, but i'm a honest bloke that doesn't back down from anything.

i speak my mind and if it affects people in a negative way
so be it.

Probably his best game to date kicking 3 goals in our loss to the Roos. Named as our 4th best player by Jacqui Reed on the Dogs' site. Shuffled between defence and attack and ruck. Majak Daw kicked 3 of his 6 goals on Marko.

Probably his best game to date kicking 3 goals in our loss to the Roos. Named as our 4th best player by Jacqui Reed on the Dogs' site. Shuffled between defence and attack and ruck. Majak Daw kicked 3 of his 6 goals on Marko.
you're welcome :p

He played on Daw for like 20 minutes and had 3 goals kicked on him (plus two behinds i think?). Sorry, but he should not be playing in defence. I'm happy to see him tried up forward which is what he was drafted as orginally.
Not sure who or how anyone could have stopped those first two. Had the ball been delivered in the same manner throughout the game, he may have had 10, no matter who was playing on him.
But yeah, not a great return from his time down back.

Not sure who or how anyone could have stopped those first two. Had the ball been delivered in the same manner throughout the game, he may have had 10, no matter who was playing on him.
But yeah, not a great return from his time down back.

You might be right there. But in general I think he concentrates on his man too much rather then watching the ball. Marko shouldn't be the only one that gets singled out on this however. I thought all our defenders (exception being perhaps Young) made Daw look better then he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im sorry fossie
Thank you [on behalf of Marko's dad :cool:]

6a00d83451c14469e200e550a74f678834-800wi.jpg

Kicked two out of the side's 8 goals and 10 possies in our loss to the Suns. Again spent some time on the backline. Leads the club in goals per match with 2.5. Stringer is next with 1.7.

BF experts, who had suggested he change his name to Lukas 'Austin is better than' Markovic [as it was necessary to add this each time he was mentioned] have now suggested [with Austin relegated to the ressies] that he go with Lukas 'only kicks cheapies' Markovic.

Omitted for the Saints game. Did not play v Bendigo for reasons unknown. His replacement, Tom Williams, did not kick any goals but was involved in setting up one or more goals.

Fairly quiet esp after half time in a big loss to Richmond in which we had very few good players.
Helped set up at least two goals including this nice effort by The Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back