Remove this Banner Ad

Foxman16379

Rookie
Feb 16, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey everyone,

Possible needle in a haystack but I'm after a game between Fitzroy and Essendon from 1987. The round 7 match held at Princes Park.

Does anybody have a copy of either the full match or highlights that they might be able to upload on Google Drive (or Dropbox)?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
Adam

Hey Adam,

I just seen your message on big footy, been a hug fan of Fitzroy, this is also one game l am looking for myself. I don't have it myself but do have others.

Maybe you tube

Sorry couldn't help

Cheers
Matt

Reasonably sure this wasn't a 'TV game'.
Fair chance 7 covered it on the day in their replay show. They tended to cover 3 matches most Saturday's.
Carlton and Geelong would have been their match of the day but looking at other matches on the same day this would be next most appealing game.

Nah, Broadcom/2 did Melb/Coll as the second game. Fitz/Ess missed out. Happened to us a lot.
So they only ever did two games at once?

I remember at one point the ABC had a replay show on Sunday morning called "A Pleasant Sunday Morning" and it used to go for about 90 minutes to two hours. I could be wrong but I thought sometimes they had 3 games on it. I suspect that was not 1987 though.

Yeah, I thought this may have been one of the non-broadcast matches. Or possibly one of those single camera dealies. I did check YouTube but nothing on there (hence why I asked here).

Too bad. High scoring and close and given they were finalists the previous year you'd figure there would at least be a highlights feature but there you go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back