Remove this Banner Ad

May 1, 2007
Hawksburn
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
INTER MILAN, VICTORY
1958 - 2009

greatest performer of all time... loved the man, in my eyes as a child growing up he could do no wrong... would do anything to see him perform live in fact if i had a bucket list would surely feature in the top 10 things i want to do... millions and millions of followers around the world no doubt no one will ever match his greatness...

RIP MICHAEL JACKSON you really are the king of POP... :(

I think I may just have to play my 'King of Pop' Anniversary Edition all day

RIP to the King

Never liked the man or the music but he had a great vocal range
Shame he will be remembered as a talented child who had a train wreck upbringing and turned into a sideshow character instead of just the king of pop.
Hopefully the music will live on more than Wacko Jacko persona.

MJ's family have requested he be melted down and turned into toys so kids can play with him for a change.
He choked apparently whilst blowing bubbles

Come up with some original shit flog. Not copy-paste. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW Some 'tutty fruity' Hollywood reporter (you know the ones I'm talking about, one of those Perez Hilton types who are more camp then the Adam West Batman series) is talking about MJ might have been murdered, apparently his mansion right now is considered a crime scene.

BTW LOL LOL LOL

There have been growing reports/hoaxes going around that Jeff Goldblum and Harrison Ford have died as well :D :D

LOL, only in New Zealand could they report such a ****-up RE Goldblum

http://jeff.goldblum.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/actor_new_zealand.php

Actor Jeff Goldblum died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning - June 26, 2009.

Preliminary reports from New Zealand Police officials indicate that the actor fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set. Specific details are not yet available.

The accident occured at aproximatly 4:30 a.m. (UTC/GMT +12). Additional details and information will be forthcoming.

The king is dead, long live the king. Grew up with his music, a great performer on the stage. Will miss him and his music.

Come up with some original shit flog. Not copy-paste. :thumbsdown:
Was sent via a txt message so did no copy paste but thanks for the feedback. If you did not like the humour or object to the subject fine but I do not appreciate being called a flog

Shocked to turn on the radio this morning and here the news. I'll admit I'm not music savvy - not even close, but if there's one artist I truly admired, it was MJ. Ignoring his personal life, his songs were brilliant and I find myself going back to listen to them time and again. So many classics. Just thinking of Man in the Mirror evokes images of me sitting on the old couch playing a classic video game in Chrono Cross while my mum's cooking chips (weird I know).

:(

i was shocked when i heard the news i was sleeping and my gf called n told me and i jumped right outta bed to watch the news and i even shed a tear... alot of people say alot about him but to those doubted he was never found to be guitly of any charge... and i hope people get over that fact and love and learn to admire his musical talent as a performer... he had it all, did it all lived a good life but was always under the pump which was put on him by allegations which he didnt deserve... hope people remember his work more so than the false stuff which was put into the papers on a daily basis...LONG LIVE THE KING

Remove this Banner Ad

Back