Game Day LOLFEST: Walyalup Seaweed n Ropes & Stuff V Lygon Street Cafes

Remove this Banner Ad

I do. Another 4 premiership points.

It is very sad that a supporter of the reigning Bradburys has allready abandoned their own team's hopes of success to snipe at other better performing teams.
I'm on us to 4peat, and you're wriggling like a cut worm in a bottle of vinegar at the suggestion your club isn't demonstrating mental strength.

I've known Pies sides that weren't up to it because they lacked the class or skill, but only once (early 1980s) has the club really lost self belief.

You rebuild it by fighting tooth and nail, and doing it your own way. Stealing wins is one thing, being handed 4 points isn't the way.

Very #concerning to see Carlton continue their Owen streak (zero wins in 2024 thus far without umpire cheating).

*Full disclosure: I didn't watch the game at all but I'm a Woodsman and so tend to dislike Carlton and like to believe that this win may be tarnished by the umps suddenly deciding to pay a rule that they've decided to barely enforce the last 2 years+.

I'm on us to 4peat, and you're wriggling like a cut worm in a bottle of vinegar at the suggestion your club isn't demonstrating mental strength.

I've known Pies sides that weren't up to it because they lacked the class or skill, but only once (early 1980s) has the club really lost self belief.

You rebuild it by fighting tooth and nail, and doing it your own way. Stealing wins is one thing, being handed 4 points isn't the way.

Oh my.

A psychologist could make a career of deciphering that load of "complexity".

Oh my.

A psychologist could make a career of deciphering that load of "complexity".
Well said. A decent coach is like a mentor and a counselor for his players.

You've got a good coach, he can hustle the players through this and get them winning on their own terms.

As you say, it's 4 points, so it's not like you disgraced yourselves and lost. You did disgrace yourselves though.

You've got a good coach, he can hustle the players through this and get them winning on their own terms.

As you say, it's 4 points, so it's not like you disgraced yourselves and lost. You did disgrace yourselves though.
Carlton have no shame.

They're probably even celebrating their 'win'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of therapy wowee Freo are going to have to increase their psychology spend to Ross Lyon post work function levels again

I am driven by tears, the melts on the Freo board are incredible

I’m not even convinced we’re THAT good yet. I will be parading around and pretending like I believe it to milk some great melts.

Not sure who is more traumatised by this victory

Freo fans Or Pies fans.

I dont know why people aren't calling a massive choke from Freo for what it was - a massive choke. As for teh Collingworths - I think a bunch of them follow the idjot fella Fudhgey and bet their next centerlink cheque on Carlton losing - dumbfartz that they are.

I am driven by tears, the melts on the Freo board are incredible

I’m not even convinced we’re THAT good yet. I will be parading around and pretending like I believe it to milk some great melts.
carlton are crap - ask anyomne and Carlton have been lucky just playing teams that are more crap - oh well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back