LODDON VALLEY - 2012 SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

That does look like some progress Hellboy a couple more '' A graders'' so they say and I'd think you'd have realistic top 3 claims. Where has Bell been playing the past few years?

How are Bridgewater looking this year? I recall in late 2011 the talk was they were going to lose quite a few before putting together another great season in 2012. Have they lost or gained many this year?

That does look like some progress Hellboy a couple more '' A graders'' so they say and I'd think you'd have realistic top 3 claims. Where has Bell been playing the past few years?

Hopefully there's a few more to come.

We cleared Belly to Wonthaggi as he was working down there. Not sure he played much footy.

Any news on miti and calival with recruits.

I've heard that Ryan Haythorpe has been training at Sandhurst and is likely to head back there this season. A few retiring and a couple of others on the move from Mitiamo, with no significant ins. Given where they were at last season, it might be a long year for the Superoos.

CVic footy interview with Paul Grayling said a lot, but said nothing in the end.
Any one could have written the answers no mention of recruits other than P/Hill will spend big again, to try! and win that elusive flag

Why is there always such an obsession with how much Pyramid Spend each year? they are not spending any other clubs money. If they are able to sustain it they must be doing something right. From the sounds of things Grayling could be the right man for the job but only time will tell.

Why is there always such an obsession with how much Pyramid Spend each year? they are not spending any other clubs money. If they are able to sustain it they must be doing something right. From the sounds of things Grayling could be the right man for the job but only time will tell.
Little whisper over Tonny way that Bird is heading back to the Hill, reckons that he has unfinished business there and owes the club.

How are Bridgewater looking this year? I recall in late 2011 the talk was they were going to lose quite a few before putting together another great season in 2012. Have they lost or gained many this year?

I've heard two very different stories; one from a Bridgy committee member, the other from a former player still around the club.

One says they've lost a handful of players but have added more quality. The other says they have lost plenty and have not been able to replace them, and may struggle to stay in touch.

Who knows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard two very different stories; one from a Bridgy committee member, the other from a former player still around the club.

One says they've lost a handful of players but have added more quality. The other says they have lost plenty and have not been able to replace them, and may struggle to stay in touch.

Who knows.

Seems to be harder to get info on who is going to struggle and prosper this year compared to previous years and not just in this league. Any info on how Serp will perform this year?

Probably too early for this but would anyone like to have a crack at predicting finalists and premiers?

Seems to be harder to get info on who is going to struggle and prosper this year compared to previous years and not just in this league. Any info on how Serp will perform this year?

Probably too early for this but would anyone like to have a crack at predicting finalists and premiers?
Pyramid hill
Serpentine
Bridgewater
Newbridge
Marong

Calival
Ycw
Inglewood
Mitiamo

Very even season in think which is terrific for the league. As a new player to the league I am looking forward to the fact that there are numerous clubs who if all goes well could have crack at it

Corey Gregg appointed coach of the 2013 LVFL interleague team.
Makes sense doesnt it? He is a proven coach with a proven record, How the hell do u have a playing coach for Interleague in this day and age? Surely it wont happen

Corey Gregg appointed coach of the 2013 LVFL interleague team.
I dont agree with appointment either. Club land needs to be maintained and this just shows the LVFL as being lazy in chasing or not paying for a well credentialed coach. Surely there has to be some impartiality from club to league and usually the interleague coach doesnt come from within a club ( although may have retired from one recently)
A couple of names not coaching who could be approached, Derrick Filo, Nick Carter, Billy Grant, Stephen Dean or someone well known to draw players to the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back