On The Money

All Australian
Dec 9, 2005
Palm Beach
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bulldogs
Plenty of talk about other leagues surrounding Bendigo any one got any info on the up and coming season there have been plenty of new coaching appointments in the L.V.F.L.

SCOTTIE Carson is returning to Newbridge and with the other departures from the Camp Reserve (Oliver/Blake/Cordy/Eyles/Jarrott) has virtually left C'maine without a forward line. But Carson will be extremely handy for Newbridge.
Big Dave McCormick (ex South Bendigo FF, ex-coach Wedderburn in the NCFL) will be coaching the YCW Eagles. Bet he'll drag a few with him.

Jock Clark 2 said:
SCOTTIE Carson is returning to Newbridge and with the other departures from the Camp Reserve (Oliver/Blake/Cordy/Eyles/Jarrott) has virtually left C'maine without a forward line. But Carson will be extremely handy for Newbridge.
Big Dave McCormick (ex South Bendigo FF, ex-coach Wedderburn in the NCFL) will be coaching the YCW Eagles. Bet he'll drag a few with him.

Yer word has it that Newbridge will bolster it's ranks with new Coach Dyer bringing in Carson and others. They've had a couple of years on the edge of the five and will be keen to get back in the mix as will Y.C.W who were a power from the mid-90's to 2002. They werent to bad they just didnt have a key target up forward which McCormack will provide. They have also netted North Bendigo's leading on baller Robbie Bennett and mastermind Scott Pysing.

On The Money said:
Yer word has it that Newbridge will bolster it's ranks with new Coach Dyer bringing in Carson and others. They've had a couple of years on the edge of the five and will be keen to get back in the mix as will Y.C.W who were a power from the mid-90's to 2002. They werent to bad they just didnt have a key target up forward which McCormack will provide. They have also netted North Bendigo's leading on baller Robbie Bennett and mastermind Scott Pysing.

I totally agree. It s hard to have the smallest bloke on the ground in B Fitzpatrick expected to contest the mark, gather the crumb and kick the goals......

galloping gasometer said:
I totally agree. It s hard to have the smallest bloke on the ground in B Fitzpatrick expected to contest the mark, gather the crumb and kick the goals......[/QUOT

yeah spot on 'gas' :cool:

Wayne Weideman said:
I totally agree. It s hard to have the smallest bloke on the ground in B Fitzpatrick expected to contest the mark, gather the crumb and kick the goals......[/QUOT

One piece of news I did hear was that Mitiamo was making a major play for Luke Knight from Rochester. After years of blanketing forwards in the Rochester and Elmore reserves he might be destined to be the Superoos answer to keeping the Dave McCormick's of this world under raps!.

Wayne Weideman said:

As if there was ever any doubt. When I am wrong............................... I'll just stop there .As if that will happen. Thanks for the support WW. Love your work

:confused: OTM, is this the bro. of Nick Knight, signed by South Bendigo -- among a heap of new resruits the Bloods have collared.

Jock Clark 2 said:
:confused: OTM, is this the bro. of Nick Knight, signed by South Bendigo -- among a heap of new resruits the Bloods have collared.

Yer Luke is Nick's older brother, not only a solid nullifying backman but also great around the club. Word has it that whoever he plays with the Sundance Saloon sponsors so this could be a great pick up for the Superoos on and off the field. The link is that he is pretty tight with new Coach Bill Grant.

BREAKING NEWS: luke knight who is rumoured to have signed with mitiamo for season 2006 has done his neck while attempting to dance at the sundance saloon. this is a major set back not only for luke but for the newly appointed billy grant and his chargers. its believed the injury occured from to much neck movement while on the dance floor. Shane moloney who examined luke the next day had this to say - "it dosent look good for this full back of the century"

Wayne Weideman said:
BREAKING NEWS: luke knight who is rumoured to have signed with mitiamo for season 2006 has done his neck while attempting to dance at the sundance saloon. this is a major set back not only for luke but for the newly appointed billy grant and his chargers. its believed the injury occured from to much neck movement while on the dance floor. Shane moloney who examined luke the next day had this to say - "it dosent look good for this full back of the century"

what do mean attempting to dance...? you mean trying to imitate his brother on saturday nights.. I hear he rips it up. thats what you get I suppose after too many saturday nights of dancing in the rochy pub...

Tim Cottom coach of rochy two's would have to be inviting for Luke to return there no? If his neck recovers that is...

ilovetogetblind said:
what do mean attempting to dance...? you mean trying to imitate his brother on saturday nights.. I hear he rips it up. thats what you get I suppose after too many saturday nights of dancing in the rochy pub...

Tim Cottom coach of rochy two's would have to be inviting for Luke to return there no? If his neck recovers that is...

Word has is he good mate Billy G has just offered the Knighter too much kanga!! There even talking about throwing in a farm girl with the package!
Might miss some trainings though as he auditioning for a spot on dancing with the stars!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ilovetogetblind said:

haha well said. gee i hope he recovers

Wayne Weideman said:
haha well said. gee i hope he recovers

Weeds, GG, OTM, have it on good authority that Knighta has actually moved to Melbourne. The real story is that Troy Auld has shunned the BFL and has joined "dancing with the stars".

He has teamed up with Alicia Molik, both champions cut down in their prime. Molik has a balance problem, something that Troy seems to struggle with at his local, the sundance saloon, every Saturday Night. Word has it that Troy helped his good friend Chris Greene pick the new colours...

How did John "kick it to me" Creenaune go for Serpentine this season??

He's getting plenty to line up for Rivcoll in the Farrer league this year to make it 6 clubs in the past 5 seasons.

2006's Round 1, April 1st ---
Pyramid Hill vs Marong.
Inglewood vs Miti
Calivil Utd v YCW
N'bridge vs Bridgewater

Bears Lagoon-Serpentine, BYE

No matches Queen's Birthday long weekend on June 10th

BRAD Comer, ex-Sandhurst, is on his way to Newbridge OTM.
So with S. Carson and a few other recruits they cood go OK.
Wot other news on LVFL recruits have you heard ??

There was a lot of talk around Inglewood and the new coach Daryl Billet about them talking to a lot of players but have they secured anyone? He coached South's thirds didn't he? The way south are shaping up they look like they aren't losing anyone but that could be the senior list, what about the guys in the two's? The 2's finished runners up last year so did he poach any of them?

Jock Clark 2 said:
BRAD Comer, ex-Sandhurst, is on his way to Newbridge OTM.
So with S. Carson and a few other recruits they cood go OK.
Wot other news on LVFL recruits have you heard ??

Umm what else is on the go... Dyer thatis coaching Newbridge son is meant to be lining up there and Andrew Hewitt and Lakey are in the mix for a return too. Is there any others from Sandhurst going to Newbridge with Comer Jock??

Haven't heard alot of others Y.C.W look likely to return to the finals fold with Robbie Bennett from North on the way there and ex Benalla and South boys Ben Primmer and Tom Isaacs on the move.

On The Money said:
Umm what else is on the go... Dyer thatis coaching Newbridge son is meant to be lining up there and Andrew Hewitt and Lakey are in the mix for a return too. Is there any others from Sandhurst going to Newbridge with Comer Jock??

Haven't heard alot of others Y.C.W look likely to return to the finals fold with Robbie Bennett from North on the way there and ex Benalla and South boys Ben Primmer and Tom Isaacs on the move.

Primmer will go alright in that league. Didn't see enough of Isaacs last year to rate him.

On The Money said:

Right OTM. YCW have also got a centre CHB back into their team as Robbie Bennetts joined the club.Both played together at Nth Bendigo. YCW have up to 9 senior recruits for the year. Probably required as they were ordinary last year after the coaching saga of K Byrnes. P Keating did well for a stand in replacement at the last minute.

P Keating would nearly have to be games record holder at YCW. Can anyone confirm? If hes not he'd have to be close

OK, GG, here's some player movements.
Inglewood: Luke Tranter. rejected. Jarryd Billett, approved. Both from Sth Bendigo.
YCW: Ben Primmer (South Bgo, rejected).
Newbridge: Scott Carson (C'maine, rejected. This is a BIG ONE, but almost certainly will go to second application); Sam Mildren (K Flat, rejected); Bodee Scullie (K Flat, approved); Alexander Hamilton (Sth Bendigo, approved).
Bridgewater: Ben and Daniel Rothenberger. Both from G Square and both approved.
Mitiamo: Shaun McInerney (K Flat, approved).
There are more in progress from the BFL, obviously. Plus there will be paperwork in progress from the NCFL and the Heathcote league, no doubt.

Jock Clark 2 said:
OK, GG, here's some player movements.
Inglewood: Luke Tranter. rejected. Jarryd Billett, approved. Both from Sth Bendigo.
YCW: Ben Primmer (South Bgo, rejected).
Newbridge: Scott Carson (C'maine, rejected. This is a BIG ONE, but almost certainly will go to second application); Sam Mildren (K Flat, rejected); Bodee Scullie (K Flat, approved); Alexander Hamilton (Sth Bendigo, approved).
Bridgewater: Ben and Daniel Rothenberger. Both from G Square and both approved.
Mitiamo: Shaun McInerney (K Flat, approved).
There are more in progress from the BFL, obviously. Plus there will be paperwork in progress from the NCFL and the Heathcote league, no doubt.

Seems like some big names are looking to get out into the LVFL! Although i have heard of Carson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back