Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Simple format below:

Locks
Grundy - 2020 was a shitshow for him personally,. He's Zen in 2021. 5-10ppg increase incoming.
Dunkley - midfielders will be exhausted with the rotations cap. Dunkley will get plenty of mid time. Would not surprise to see 110 ppg again.

PODS (sub 5%)
Gaff - running machine, will rack em up in Q4 when the game and SC points are on the line.
Mills - forget the praccy match where he was concussed.

Breakouts
H Clark
Z Butters

Simple format below:

Locks
Grundy - 2020 was a shitshow for him personally,. He's Zen in 2021. 5-10ppg increase incoming.
Dunkley - midfielders will be exhausted with the rotations cap. Dunkley will get plenty of mid time. Would not surprise to see 110 ppg again.

PODS (sub 5%)
Gaff - running machine, will rack em up in Q4 when the game and SC points are on the line.
Mills - forget the praccy match where he was concussed.

Breakouts
H Clark
Z Butters

Will Mills play R1?
Anyway here’s mine:

Locks:
Gawn- amazing fixture to start the year. Will go massive and justify his $ tag.
Danger- #1 forward hands-down, returning to pure mid role and looks fit and firing despite groin issues earlier in preseason.

PODs:
Andrew Brayshaw: 100 average last year with 0 goals. Adds a few snags and an extra disposal or two and he’s 110+. The main man in their engine room.

Breakouts:
Butters
Parish (still wouldn’t pick as a MID)

Locks:
Gawn: Do i really need to write anything here?
Danger: Will be #1 Forward. Enough said!

Pods:
Haynes: Apart from LY SC finals, he was a very consistent scorer. I expect that to continue this year.
Gaff: Gut running machine with an outside game suited to the new rules.

Breakouts
H. Clark
W. Brodie

Lock: Daniel and Laird. The little men with the big numbers. Can't see a world where they don't post career high averages if their roles stay the same and they stay fit.

PODs: Walsh. Don't have him but may end up with him come seasons end.
Worpel. In my team. Hitting prime age. Huge pre-season. Ready to truely compete for the number 1 midfielders spot at the Hawks with Titch after a year of teething issues.

Breakouts: Butters. Pure class.
Hunter Clark. Love what he offers. Looks a player ready to take the next step.
Scrimshaw. Think he can push to a 90/95 average as an intercept marking and rebounding replacement for Sicily. Averaged 85 last season after Siss went down.

Locks

Daniel - should commonly get 2-3 possessions per kickout chain.

Lloyd - should be a captaincy option with the new rules

Pods

None. Closest Ridley at 10% and then Stewart at 16%.

Breakouts

Caldwell and Tom Green - will see a big jump in scoring.

LOCKS:
Lloyd, Daniel, Macrae, Gawn, Grundy and Dunks

PODS:
Butts! Will be a top 5 rookie this season, only in 2.1% of teams 🤑

Breakout:
De Goey (even though I'm not starting him; just doesn't fit because I'm loading up down back)

LOCKS:
Daniel, Macrae, Gawn, Dusty, Short and Bont

PODS:
Tom Atkins playing Half back with some mid time this year only in 1% of teams

Breakout:
Dom Tyson to be the best scoring mid at North

Locks - No man is safe... But Gawn.

PODs - Idk what their ownership numbers are but I’ve been eyeing of Stephenson and Hind.

Breakout - Caldwell, Butters

Locks
Gawn - fear the beard
Dunks - contested beast, contract year blah blah

PODS (sub 5%)
Titch - ave 113 last year nursing a shoulder injury (and coming back after a whole season out). Expect him to get back to brownlow form
Rockcliff - ave 128 ppg over the last 5 games of 2020... pig of old?

Breakouts
Hind - playing a SC friendly role, straight replacement for Saad. Locked terrific in praccy vs Geelong
Sier - MID opportunity galore, best positioned to grab it with both hands and will be given every opportunity to do so

Locks
Gawn & Grundy, it's too easy.
Zerrett, think the top inside/outside mids will be big benefactors of the high kicking / high marking game Hocking has forced upon us.

PODs
JKelly due to not die for once isn't he? Isn't he!?
TMitch 113 last year off a busted leg and carrying a dud shoulder. Leg's all good, shoulder just been given the all good. He's good.

Breakouts
Max Gawn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Locks:
Gawn and Lloyd, nothing more to say.

PODS:
Harmes- gonna be a fun ride my brothers.
Jelly- my god he's a sexy beast, pls don't get injured on me baby.
Flyin Ryan- Great finish last year playing higher up the ground, set to continue that with west coast mids being made of papier mache.
Brad Hill- holy shit I have too many pods.

Breakout:
Petracca to become a supercoach beast by the end of the year, I'm talking GAJ, Swan, Danger territory.

Locks:
Gawndy
Macrae
Danger
Crippling depression after my speculative picks inevitably shit the bed

PODs:
Gaff (really wanna turn him into Bont tho)

Breakouts:
Taranto (fallen premo, needs to break out again)
Caldwell
Young
Me (into a cold sweat and a nasty rash when I finish outside the top 100k)

Locks
Macrae - Will love being back to longer quarters and with the new rules he'll dominate
Short - Tigers best ball user off the HBF. Will turn elite & challenge the Gull as the top defender for '21.

PODS (sub 5%)
Brodie Smith - As above.
Daniel Rich - As above.

Breakouts
Tom Atkins - Role change & had 28 touches in the praccy match with a huge number of them being contested. Cats tall defenders will bring it to ground & he'll be there to mop up when they do. Reckon he can push a 90 average and at under 300k I'm happy to risk him as a season long F6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back