Traded Lloyd Meek - [Traded with F2 (Dogs) to Hawthorn for Jaeger O'Meara and F4]

Remove this Banner Ad

The Lord has well and truly arrived

You guys absolutely bent us over for this one, we got a crippled Jaegar who we only play because he got 4 years (sunk cost fallacy in play) and you got a genuine gun ruckman + the upgrade in picks

The F2 ended up helping out for Ginnivan too right? Massive Massive trade for the Hawks.
we lost a lot to get him initially so consider this damage control! You also don’t need him with Jackson and Darcy he wouldn’t be playing.
I’m also not feeling much for your plight you have a likely finals bound team with 3 mid first round picks and saints r2 so you fleeced port especially so it all balances out.

we lost a lot to get him initially so consider this damage control! You also don’t need him with Jackson and Darcy he wouldn’t be playing.
I’m also not feeling much for your plight you have a likely finals bound team with 3 mid first round picks and saints r2 so you fleeced port especially so it all balances out.
Very happy for Meeky as we didn't need him

Just annoyed we got Jaegar in, what a failure that was

Such a shame I remember watching him early at the suns and thinking man this guy could be anything. Crueler by injuries but great leader and standards setter so his value whilst minimal on the field I am sure is well understood off it. He’s a handsome devil too which doesn’t bode well as he left us on 99 games…send him back to us for a future fourth?🤪

Such a shame I remember watching him early at the suns and thinking man this guy could be anything. Crueler by injuries but great leader and standards setter so his value whilst minimal on the field I am sure is well understood off it. He’s a handsome devil too which doesn’t bode well as he left us on 99 games…send him back to us for a future fourth?🤪
Take his 2 year contract and you can have him for free!

With a team as young as ours, I think his leadership and experience has been good. Pure output on the field is not everything, look at the hole that occurred when Mundy left. If you spread the cost of his contract through the 4 years he will be fairly cheap as the Hawks were paying for the first full year.

I recon having him as depth will still work and 2 years will go pretty quick. I just wish he only he could kick straight.

With a team as young as ours, I think his leadership and experience has been good. Pure output on the field is not everything, look at the hole that occurred when Mundy left. If you spread the cost of his contract through the 4 years he will be fairly cheap as the Hawks were paying for the first full year.

I recon having him as depth will still work and 2 years will go pretty quick. I just wish he only he could kick straight.

That he has now done, at the perfect time.

Win Win deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back