List & Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys I've updated the initial post with a clearer view of things.

Thanks to Armitage2Riewoldt in helping out, we've combined last years thread with this one so additional information about contracts up until 2020 can be found in the OP.

You may see next to players names in brackets there is either UFA or RFA. UFA is an unrestricted free agent, and RFA is restricted free agent.

Also I've gone through and hyperlinked everything, so every players name links to their bio on the Saints website, and every single link about a contract signing or resigning also will direct you to the specific article on the Saints website. Figured it would be better for the club to give them a few more hits than say The Age, AFL website, or wherever else.

I am unsure on two things if anyone knows this information;

Contract Status of Jack Steele & Koby Stevens (if they are RFA, UFA, or Non-Free Agent).

Also if there is anything that you think may need to be updated in the initial post please let me know, but I've done the best I can from what I know. For anyone reading this, please give it a quick squizz if you have a couple minutes.

Cheers

Also I've got barely any info on the two NZ scholarship boys so info there would be helpful. From what I know they are OOC at years end, but may be wrong.

I hope they get them all signed up quick , maybe make some a bit longer than two years because that just means in two years we have to go through this all over again. Maybe see if Billings will accept 4year contract .

Sent via HAL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Updated the original post with the retirements of Dempster, Riewoldt and Montagna, and the delistings of Baker-Thomas and Coughlan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back